➢lower moons

Warning: bad grammar
_________________________
Y/n's pov:

It's been a day since that incident happened but im still curious who those people are.

Father told me to go to the main part of the Fortress but while I was walking I was suddenly teleported.

When I opened my eyes I saw 6 Demons bowing down infront of me.

I looked at my side and saw my Father.

He looked at me then to the Demons.

I heard him talking to them about things and that lower moon 1 and 5 to go to a mission.

I looked at them and saw that the two Demons already fled to do their missions.

"Y/n darling, you can do anything to them, control them, kill them, torture them, you have my permission." Father said.

"I leave them to you, I must go now" he said and soon fled leaving me to 4 Demons infront of me.

They are all looking at me determind, angry, scared and etc. They all have different emotions lingering around theyre eyes and faces.

The new lower moon 6 looked at me angry then charged at me.

Even tho im half human, I still have a pretty strong demon art but still not fully mastered it.

I quickly sliced it's neck since I could kill Demons with my demon art like father.

They slowly faded and looked at me angry and keep on cursing me.

Another one started moving, runnin around me, it looks like he used speed to his advantage.

But still not fast enough I quickly summond my vines that kinda looks like tentacles and   grabee his foot and swing hindi around.

Another one charged at me using it's claws to be his weapon.

I quickly killed him using this one of my vines. (The demon is still spinning)

I looked at the last one who is litterly poop his pants.

He looked at me and bowed down begging to just kill him.

So I did but of course with mercy.

After he vanished I looked at the spinning demon and let him go.

He looked at me with anger and tears running out of his eyes.

He charged at me again but I just got more angry so I just out poisen into his body resulting into a slowly and painful death.

Now that all of them are dead I just started walking to my room to clean up bc this outfit is really dirty.

_____________________
Sorry this thing is hella rushed 😭
Pls vote😴

Goodbye

424 words

Date: March 28 2022