Chapter 8

STEFAN

I sigh heavily as I hear the door closing behind Sasha, making quick excuses to the person on the other side of the line before ending the call.

I walk to my chair on wobbly legs, sagging into myself as I all but fall into it, as my mind swirls with conflicting emotions warring inside of me.

His smell is still in my nose, the sound of his quiet gasp still filling my ears, and all that my eyes can see is him; his freckled skin, his pouty mouth, his beautiful eyes so wide and trusting.

I close my eyes, my head in my hands as I try and fail to disperse the memory of him, so close, so fucking close to me, the urge to claim him still almost overpowering.

I thank all the deities for the interruption because I know, I just know that if it hadn't happened, I would have kissed him, taken him there and then and it would have been the most stupid thing I've ever done.

I've been so on edge this past few days, ever since the dinner at my parents, feeling so angry and betrayed even though I know better by now than to expect anything from my parents.

I took it out on Sasha even though I knew that it was wrong even while I was doing it, regretting it even before my mistakes were thrown back into my face by the man himself.

And he is a man, there is no doubt about it now. He may look young and green, but those, he is not.

I still tremble at the memory of him, so fierce and bold as he defended himself, his freckled cheeks rosy from his ire and his eyes burning with righteous anger.

I've never felt more ashamed and at the same time aroused than in that moment, frozen in spot as I tried to decide if I wanted more to beg for forgiveness or fuck him to an inch of his life.

I did neither, thank fuck for small mercies, instead I apologized, hoping that he would forgive me, which he did.

But as I sit now, staring at the wall of my office, feeling more defeated than ever before as my mind swirls with the memory of his lips, I can't help but wonder if I've just made the biggest mistake of my life by asking him to stay.

~

SASHA

The fingers glide down my skin, their soft, barely-there touch leaving a trail of fire as they descend down my back.

I moan softly, goosebumps spreading across my skin as the fingers are joined by soft lips, my back arching into the touch and my cock hardening beneath me.

"Oh... fuck..." I whisper as the mouth moves ever lower, two hands grabbing my ass cheeks tightly before spreading them apart.

I try to move, my cock leaking between my legs, but I can't as I suddenly realize that my wrists and ankles are tied to the bed.

Instead of being scared, my body flushes in arousal, a moan slipping from my lips as that sinful mouth attacks my ass, a tongue joining lips and teeth, feasting on my hole as if it is the most delicious meal.

"Please..." I beg, desperately trying to free myself, my cock throbbing as the tongue pierces me, but it's impossible.

A dark, raspy chuckle follows my please before the mouth moves away, and I burn, I burn for him. I'm not sure if I would rather cry or scream, because I need him, I need that mouth back.