Next door neighbour

HEY GAYS,HOW ARE YAH? Purr Slay as always YASS.
So the second chapter is here for the gays🏳️‍🌈
Be gay,do crimes! Enjoy💕

It's only 7 A.M and the doorbell ringing non stop it almost make my ear bleed. I opened the door and i saw my friend , Ningguang with one of her kids Ganyu.

"Finally,take you long enough. Anyway me and Beidou have to take Kazuha to his college at Inazuma. So we won't be back for a week or two.Here's Ganyu my lovely daughter."

"Huh..why cant you just take Ganyu with you?" I asked.

"Well..since Inazuma is a pretty popular place with fancy and beautiful resorts. We decided to have a vacation after dropping Kazuha off. And by vacation , i meant a "spicy vacation"." She explained.

Ningguang has been helping me out a lot since i met her, so i dont see the problem of taking care Ganyu. I also like Ganyu, she's a sweet girl.

Well, then i will take care of her. "Wonderful,this is her bag" Ningguang handed me a heavy bag full of Ganyu's needs. The bag is so heavy i almost fell.

"Ning honey, cmon we dont wanna be late!" Beidou calling ningguang from the car window cheerfully.

"Coming!" Ningguang responded. "If there's no question,im leaving now. And thank you".

"Oh wait,is there anything Ganyu allergic to?" I asked

"Dont worry, she's fine.". "Okay then,take care and have safe trip!".

Ningguang get into their car.I wave at her and her wife.

"Ready guys?" Beidou asked Ningguang and Kazuha full of excitement. "Yes!" They responded.

"MY SON IS GOING TO COLLEGE BITCHESS" Beidou drive the car fast and furious. "MOM SLOW DOWN!" "LANGUAGE BEIDOU." both of them screamed.

I watched them left and now it's me and Ganyu. "So Ganyu, you will stay here for now. Make yourself at home!". "Thanks Uncle Li!You're the best!". I chuckled. "Well then i will go make breakfasts,please wake Xiao up for me."
"Okay!"

Ganyu head over to xiao bedroom and knock the door. "Wake up,loser".

Xiao open the door and yawn. "Ah shit it's you.". "Im staying here for while" Ganyu. "Yeah yeah whatever..".

Ganyu and Xiao is on the same age. Infact, they're also go to the same school. They been friends since kindergarten.

Xiao made a bet with Ganyu last month. If he win 50/50,Ganyu have to do Xiao homeworks for a month. If he lost, he have to do Ganyu homeworks for a month.

Xiao lost 50/50. He get QuQu and C6 Banniit.

"Kids, breakfast ready!"I shouted from downstairs. "Okay!" Both of them respond and go downstairs.

I look at the clock and it's already 7:30 which is it's almost time for me to go to work. After i ate , i get ready for work.

"Xiao and Ganyu. I have to go to work now. After eating get ready for school and make sure all the doors lock before leaving."

"Okay!" Xiao and Ganyu answered.

I grabbed my shoes and opened the door. While i was tying my shoes, I heard one of neighbours calling me.

"Hi there!". The voice sounds familiar to me, i turn my head to where the voice come from and then realised.

It's was that annoying ed sheeran looking ginger cashier from the supermarket who's go by a dish soap brand.

"Oh hey it's you! You're that single dad fro-". "ARE STALKING ME?" I interrupt and baking off a bit. "WAIT-NO IM NO-". "STAY BACK.DONT TAKE ANY STEP OR ELSE." I screamed and pointed one my shoes at him.
"Please let me expl-". "Dad,what's going on?"Xiao suddenly.

"Oh you're that cashier!" Xiao said. "Hey buddy!". "Stay back xiao,we dont know what this guy is on,suddenly appears here out of nowhere.". "Im going to report you to the police!" I said.

"Relax, what's im trying to say is that i live here." The ginger. "Eh?". "I was just about to go to work and i saw you here." The ginger again.

"Well then, Im sorry. I was being dramatic." Im embarrassed. "Haha,it's okay." He chuckled. "Well since you almost embarrassed me infront of the other neighbours, you might as well do me a favor." He smirked.

"Im sorry,but i gotta go to work now."i said.

"Awh cmon. A simple small favor please~" childe with a sparkle eyes.

"I guess i can spare some times."

"Great! Walk with me!"

"What-". "Cmon, your workplace is not that far from mine! Let's go!". The ginger. "Wait how do you know where i work..". I asked.

"Well..". "OH we almost late! Cmon let's go!". The ginger grabbed my hand and we ended up walking together.

"Huh that's weird.."Xiao. "Hey let's go." Said Ganyu. Xiao and Ganyu walk to school together.

"So,who's that guy? The one with your father." Ganyu asked. "He's a cashier from a the supermarket. If i think about it, his kinda creepy." Xiao said.

"Well, I think he can be your father partner, they kinda match we-". "NO" Xiao interrupt with a one simple word in a deep creepy voice.

"Okay okay, damn chill.." Ganyu. "Oh look it's Aether!" Ganyu said while looking at Xiao but he suddenly disappear.

"Hey Ganyu! How are you?" Aether asked while walking toward Ganyu. "Im fine! How about you guys?"asked Ganyu.

"We're good!" Aether. "Yeah! We just ate a delicious breakfast in Washeng cafe!" Said Paimon.

"Oh the place where Xiao dad work?" Ganyu asked. "Yes!" Aether and Paimon. "Oh by the way. Do you see Xiao? His father told me to give this cookies to Xiao." Aether asked.

"Ah he's kinda late but just give it to me and i will give it to him later!" Ganyu. "Cool! And here. This one is for you!" Aether hand another small bag of cookies to Ganyu. "Thanks!" Ganyu.

"Well then we're off!" Aether. "See you at school!" Paimon. "Bye guys!" Ganyu.
Ganyu walk to one of the electricity pole where's Xiao hiding.

Xiao cover his read face with both of his hand.

"Ayo bro,what was that?" Ganyu asked. "H-he's so cute.."Xiao ignored Ganyu and talking to himself.

"Damn,you're gay." Ganyu.

—————————

HEY GAYS! SO THAT'S IT FOR SECOND CHAPTER. WE WILL CONTINUE IN THE THIRD CHAPTER OKAY!

ALSO I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER. ENGLISH IS NOT FIRST LANGUAGE. IF THERE'S ANY TYPO OR MISTAKE OR CONFUSION. I AM REALLY SORRY AND I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE MORE.

MY WRITING IS SIMPLE. I ONLY WRITE DIALOGUE AND WHO IT FROM SO YEAH. BUT I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE MY WRITING AND GIVE YOU THE BEST!!💕💕

Thank you Gays🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
BE GAY,DO CRIMES🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🥺💕
LOVE YALL💕

STAY TUNED FOR THE CHAPTER THREE OR ELSE I WILL CALL BARBARA💅🏻💕