Drunk in love

AS YOU CAN SEE MY GAYSS.
THIS IS SMUT YASSS I KNOW YALL BEEN WAITING SCREAMING CRYING FOR IT🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

PS:FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE ABOUT KAZUHA COLLEGE LIFE!
MORE GAYS ARE COMING 🏳️‍🌈YASS

PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU GUYS MY BEST! LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!💕LOVE YOU GUYS FROM THE MOON TO SATURN💋🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

AND ENJOY!
BE GAY DO CRIMES💕🏳️‍🌈

——————————————————————

"I do not wish to know what did i do but how do i get here.." Zhongli waking up realised he's in the strange room and wearing someone else clothes.

"I remember that Hu Tao bring me and childe to drinks and i- i think i get drunk perhaps. But where am i?" Zhongli in his mind while trying to find his clothes.

Suddenly he heard  footsteps coming close to the room he in. He quickly grab all his things and trying to run. But before he even get to put his clothes on, the person opened the door.

"Oh hey! You're awake..i-i made this soup for you hehe.." childe blush seeing the dilf naked body.

"Where am i? Why are you here?!-" Zhongli asked with hesitation. "Relax,this is my house,it's kinda a long story..".

"Tell me the story NOW." Zhongli eyes suddenly turned into a golden brown colour giving a sign that he's mad.

"So.."

—last night-

"Haaa,im so tired~~" Hu tao drunk. "Then maybe just stop drinking gosh" childe. "Shut your ginger ass motherfucker!" Hu tao suddenly insult childe out of nowhere. "You daughter of a bi-". "Hngh..i cant drink anymore..." zhongli drunk and exhausted. Zhongli cant hold it back anymore and started to fell asleep.

"Mr. Zhongli!" Childe. "Fuck if not because of you!" Childe blamed the drunk girl out of nowhere. "What the fuck calm down bro~he just fucking drunk~ugh. Bye~im living~hahahha gays." Hu tao leaving. "Fuck i should call Yanfei for her." Childe.

"Hmm~~" Zhongli letting out small sound while asleep. "But i need to do you first *sigh*". Childe carried zhongli and called a taxi. He's taking Zhongli to his house. "Letting him rest at my house wouldn't be a problem. His house is just next to mine." Childe thinking in his head.

"Hmngh~" Zhongli put his head on childe shoulder making childe startled a bit. "H-he's so close..he smell so nice-fuck i cant hold back anymore.." Childe horny.

"Sir we're here." The driver. "Thank you!" Childe quickly get out from the car and carry zhongli to his house while trying to hide his boner.

As he slammed the door he put zhongli to the sofa. "Fuck..you're so beautiful.." Childe while playing with zhongli hair who's asleep.

"Why the fuck the boner is not gone!?". Childe nervous. "Maybe he wouldn't notice..i-im sorry mr zhongli.." childe get on top of zhongli and masturbate right infront of zhongli face.