A Childe

GAYS🏳️‍🌈
SO HERE IS THE CHAPTER 3 YASS
SO THIS CHAPTER WILL START OFF WITH CHILDE INTRODUCTION AND THEN WE CONTINUE THE STORY!

REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY FANFIC. AND IF THE HYPE IS BIG IM PLANNING ON MAKING A DISCORD SERVER!
Of course. FOR DA GAYS🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

AND PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ME OR ELSE I WILL CALL BARBARA

ANYWAYY

BE GAY,DO CRIMES🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
ENJOY
———————————————————-

Childe:

Hi,Im Childe. People also call me Ajax or Tartaglia! Im from Snezhnaya.

I live in Liyue and work as cashier at one of my dad supermarket business in Liyue because I failed school.

I have three other siblings which is my precious lovely cutest Teucher. Also Tonia and..what's that guy name again..Anthon!

One thing people dont know about me is i have an obsession. Im obsessed with cute guys. Not just cute ordinary guy but A HOT CUTE OLDER GUY WITH A FAT ASS. I JUST WANT TO DESTROY THEM WITH MY SHLONG!!

Ehm im sorry for my language but yeah..people who know about this say that Im gay but I dont think i am. I just love cute and hot mens.

One day i met a father with his son name Xuew if Im not mistaken. I dont give a fuck about that kid anyway. What i want is his FATHER. MUAHAHAHHAA Ekhm Im sorry

Right after the kid said that his a single dad,I know it's my golden chance. HE'S PERFECT.
HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE SMILE AND HIS SOO HOT WITH THAT BODY AND HE'S OLDER WITH A "
CHILD? OOH YESS DILF.

And the most important part is THAT BIG DING DONG ! I cant stop thinking about him with his deep seductive voice~Oh my pant about to burst.

No homo,tho.

I have a lot of adult magazines with guys that is my type but none of them can compete with that guy. I just need to know more about him.

————-alright enough with this. I will put this horny guy to the horny jail back. Let's continue the story————————————-

Zhongli and childe walk together to work.
"So what's your name?" The childe asked.
"My name is zhongli" zhongli said.