Inazumans PT.1

HALO GAYSS MISS ME ?? I KNOW YOU DO HAHAHAHAH TODAY IS FOR THE GAYS FINALLY.

IM NOT GONNA WRITE ANYTHING HERE CUZ IM LAZY AND LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY SO YASS THE GAYS🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Another reminder that this is about Kazuha MAH BEST BOY

BE GAY DO CRIMES🏳️‍🌈

————————————————

Inazuma College-

Alright my bro,this is all your stuff!  Huh the room is kinda small.." said beidou after moving the last box with kazuha stuff. "Sweetie,if you think this is too small,mummy can get you a bigger one. Or maybe a house if you want." Ninguang to kazuha.

"No need mom..i told you it's time for me to live independently! Trust me, it's all gonna be alright~" kazuha to his mother's.

"THATS MY BOY! You heard that honey~our boy have grow up so fast." Beidou trying to hold her tears while being proud.

"I guess it's okay then. Alright then we're living. If there's any problem or you're running out of money, just call me. Alright,sweetie?" Ningguang.

"Alright! Bye mums!" The family hugged,beidou and ningguang left and kazuha started to unpack his things.
"Finally i can live peacefully. Those two are seriously so noisy especially mum(beidou)." Kazuha on his mind.

Suddenly the doorbell ringing.Kazuha get up and open the door. A stranger with two bags standing infront of kazuha. "Oh hey!" The guy. "The fuck are you, im calling the police." Kazuha. "Wait no no noo, i-im your roommate!" The guy. "Oh yeah.. well then get in." Kazuha let the guy come in. "My name is Tomo by the way! What's yours??" Tomo with cheerful expressions waiting for Kazuha answer.

"Im Kazuha.." kazuha is not the kind of a guy who like to socialise but he suddenly feel comfortable with the guy who turned out to be his roommate. "Cool name! Aha i can cook! You're hungry?" Tomo asked. "Kinda" kazuha.

"Okay then!" They both go to the kitchen. "You can help me with these vegetables!". "Wow you bought all this?" Kazuha asked. "Yeah! It just some stocks to keep us full haha" Tomo.

While cutting the vegetables,kazuha accidentally cut his finger. "Fuck." Kazuha looking at his bleeding finger. "I-are you okay?! Oh my gosh lemme get a bandage!" Tomo run to his bag to grab a bandage as fast as he can.

"Hey it's not even that serious.." Kazuha lick the blood on his finger and wash it. After that he put on the bandage given by Tomo. Tomo stupidly kiss Kazuha finger. Tomo realised that and look at Kazuha and blushed.

"I-it just a habit! Haha..ha" Tomo trying to explain. "Uh..it's okay." Kazuha blushed too but tried to keep himself calm.

———The dinner ready and they eat awkwardly obviously bcuz of the situation they had——-

"It's late now,im going to bed.." Kazuha leaving the kitchen and get ready to sleep.
"S-sweet dream!" Tomo.

"ARGH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TOMO" Tomo screaming in his mind. "Why cant i just keep myself cool whenever i see my type argh." "I can't believe his my roommate. This is gonna be hard..." Tomo in his mind while cleaning all the dishes and getting ready to bed.

The morning———-

*ring**ring**ring*
"Urgh..." Kazuha turn off his alarm and get up from the bed. "Huh..he's gone. He probably have a class." Kazuha go to the bathroom and brush his teeth and others things people usually do in the bathroom.

"Think about it, he's a pretty interesting guy.Maybe living with him would be easy.." Kazuha in his mind.

Right after Kazuha just finished getting ready, someone ring his room doorbell. "Coming!" Kazuha know who's at the door so he rush to the door.

"EYYO YOI-BITCH-YA IN DA HOUSEE" it's Yoimiya! "Shhh keep it down. Gosh you always so energetic.". "Hehe" Yoimiya chuckled.

"Anyway let's go! We're gonna be late for class. Uh! I saw your roommate just a while ago! He look so cool." Yoimiya to Kazuha. "Tomo? He's kind..and..yeah." Kazuha. "Haha obvi, let's get going!" Yoimiya. "He like him(Tomo)" Yoimiya in her mind.

While they both on their way to their class, they passed a basketball ball court full of people. Tomo also there as a player and he saw Kazuha.

"Oh it's Kazuha.. he's kinda cu-." Tomo get cut out by one of his friends. "Eyyo bro pass the ball!". "Coming!" Tomo continue to play with his friends.

————————————-

In the class-

Kazuha and yoimiya take a seat and focus on the class. While listening to Mr. Ayato teaching and flirting with one of the students, Kazuha can only think about Tomo. Well it's not like he didn't just saw Tomo in his basketball jersey. It's attractive to Kazuha but he would deny it.

"He's so-". "Kazuha." Mr Ayato all of sudden. "Can you explain to me what will happen if the electro element get effected by hydro element?"

"Eh..electro charged?" Kazuha answered. Kazuha actually answered it correctly so Mr Ayato was impressed and complimented Kazuha. "Slay." Mr Ayato. "Al right,I guess that's all for today. Thoma, please meet me after school at my office." Mr Ayato smirked a bit and left the classroom.

"Haa~~ can this world could be any gayer~" Yoimiya to herself. "Hey! Let's go watch your boyfriend basketball tournament!" Yoimiya to Kazuha. "Bitch, he is just roommate! Cmon!" Kazuha blushed.

They both head to the basketball court.

—————————-

Hey GAYSSSSSSSSS,

So this story is kinda short since it's Literally took me like 3 MONTHS TO CONTINUE 💀 so i kinda forgot how to storyline should be. So there would be a part 2. Before that, i will continue the main story!.

I TOLD YALL I WILL NOT ABANDON THIS STORY HAHAHAHAHHA.

Also interact with me, im nice🫶
Now that i feel motivated again, please stay tuned for the next chapter AND LOVE YALL