A very fun dude!! - Arataki Itto x reader!

♡•*⁀➷

Summary!

Arataki Itto has a very big and obvious crush on you! You try your best to see him as a best friend but you have secret feelings too....

♡•*⁀➷

It was a calm day in Hanamizaka. You woke up and stretched, making the sheets tumble off of your waist. You rubbed your eyes and looked over at your alarm clock, it was 10:43 AM, Saturday. It was mid-March, so the sun shone through your window, but it wasn't too hot. 

As you lifted yourself up from your bed, you felt groggy and sticky, you had been sweating all night. You vaguely remember the nightmare you had. I'll take a shower, you thought to yourself. You removed your pajamas and readied your shower. As you stepped in, the water was cold. It sent shivers down your spine. The water supply in Hanamizaka came directly from a cold stream, so you couldn't complain. The water would warm up soon enough.

You were fresh and clean as you stepped out of the bathroom, as you slipped into your clothes for the day, you heard something hit your window. A pebble, maybe? You hoped it wasn't a bird. One "pebble" turned into many, flying in a frenzy at your window. Once you were fully clothed, you rushed over to your window to see what was causing such a racket. When you opened your window, you were whacked with something hard, right between your eyes. You rubbed your face in pain and noticed what had hit you was an onikabuto! You shrieked and quickly tossed it out of your window.

"Oops! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you."

Blinded by fear and the sting of where the bug had hit, the voice surprised you. But it was a voice you recognized, a voice that brought heat to your face, a voice that made you very happy. It was the voice of your friend, Arataki Itto!

"Hey Y/N! Good morning!! Want to go eat at Shimura's?" Itto was asking you to go eat with him, but you knew he'd want to run around right after. "Okay Itto, but you don't need to throw bugs at my window.. I have a door bell for a reason!" He rubbed the back of his head and smiled sheepishly. "Okay, but... oh nevermind, let's go Y/N! I'm hungry!"

♡•*⁀➷

You stepped onto your front porch with your bag dangling off of your shoulder. You were turned around to lock your door, and you felt your hand get snatched up and tugged. "Let's go!" "Itto! I need to lock my door, don't drag me around like that!" But he didn't care, he just kept charging forward, hand locked around yours.

The large oni dragged you around Inazuma city, and you were getting several "hello's!" and "good morning's!" from neighbors, meanwhile Itto received cautious looks and the occasional "hi". You finally made it to Shimura Kanbei's. Itto tried to be a gentleman and pulled out a stool for you. You walked in a way that looked like you were approaching the stool to take a seat, but you waltzed right by him and sat down in the spot he was going to sit in. You looked over at Itto and he made a whimper that could have made a grown man cry. It had no effect on you though! 

"Suck it up, you big doof." Itto lugged himself onto his stool, defeated, and ordered two big bowls of tempura udon. You didn't even have to tell him what you wanted, Itto always knew your favorite dish from Shimura's.

You and Itto were nice and full from your meal, he paid for both of the meals with whatever measly amount of mora he had left, with some pestering from you wanting to pay, of course. He hopped down from his stool, grabbing you along with him.

"Y/N! Yoimiya is going to light some fireworks tonight, want to go watch together?" What was this, some kind of date? No, it was just a Saturday out with Arataki Itto, your best friend!

♡•*⁀➷

timeskip - 8:07 PM

♡•*⁀➷

The fireworks were about to start, you and Itto had found a nice spot on a cliff, safe from things like hilichurls and vagrants. You could see a clear view of Inazuma City from your spot, and you and the oni were focused on Naganohara Fireworks, waiting for a loud boom, signaling that the show had started.

A sweet breeze blew by, stirring and making some sakura petals come loose, flowing by you and Itto. The moon shone bright from above, and Itto looked at you with a smile. "Hey, Y/N?" He had your attention. "Yeah?" His face was encroached in shadow, but the moon allowed you to see him slightly. His lips were curled back into a smile, exposing his sharp canines, and he had a slight tint to his cheeks. 

"Do you- do you maybe..."

you were waiting for him to just spit it out when he grabbed both of your hands in his.

"Y/N.. do you like me?"

This was the question you were expecting, but it still brought immense heat to your face. You didn't feel like speaking. You were scared everything in your mind would jumble out if you opened your mouth, so you just nodded vigorously. At about that time a huge burst of noise and color and light exploded in the sky. The fireworks show was starting! Itto laced his fingers with yours and you laid your head on his shoulder and watched the beautiful display.

♡•*⁀➷

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS OMG..

It literally took me so long

Im so happy u stayed thru the whole thing

It takes me a while to make each of these so yeah just bear with me. 

PLS give me suggestions on new "x reader" oneshots to make.

thanks :)

♡•*⁀➷