Puppy Sniffles! Gorou x reader!

♡•*⁀➷

Summary!

Your cute lover Gorou gets sick from working too hard, and you have to take good care of him!

♡•*⁀➷

You told him not to work so hard. Gorou, the general of Watatsumi Island, was out with a cold on your couch! He was sleepily sipping on a cup of hot milk with honey you fixed up for him.

♡•*⁀➷

Earlier that day

♡•*⁀➷

You had been walking over to Watatsumi Island to give your boyfriend, Gorou, his well deserved lunch. You went up to the shrine only to be greeted with a groveling dog boy in front of a chuckling Kokomi. "What's happened here? What's he on the floor for?" You were curious why your boyfriend was begging forgiveness from the shrine priestess. "Gorou here wanted to call off of work because he has a cold, and he feels bad." Oh, Gorou. He was such a little workaholic, he got himself sick! 

"I see. I'll take him home, sorry for the inconvenience, Kokomi!" "Oh, you don't need to apologize," she reassured. "Get better soon, general!" He did a weak salute before trudging along with his ears and tail down after you.

♡•*⁀➷

Present time

♡•*⁀➷

Gorou was finished with his milk and was lapping at the honey that congealed at the bottom of the cup.

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you come sit on the couch with me?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

You were puzzled at his question. There was an obvious reason why you couldn't. "Gorou, you're sick. I don't wanna catch it." You turned around and he had his gigantic puppy eyes on, and was whining incessantly. He really wasn't one for whining, but he was sick, what else could you expect?

He was too cute... "Oh my god. Fine." His facial expression almost immediately returned to normal, and you could see his tail thumping under the covers. 

As you climbed onto the couch he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you down, nuzzling into the crook of your neck. "I love you more than I should, Gorou." You said, slightly annoyed but definitely in awe of him. "I love you too.." was the last thing he said before falling asleep.

You could hear his quiet snuffles and snores as you too began to succumb to slumber.

♡•*⁀➷

VERY short chapter but SOO CUTE

I hope you like this one.

Have a good day

♡•*⁀➷