Sweet Housekeeper! Thoma x reader!

♡•*⁀➷

Warning!

Lime!!

♡•*⁀➷

Summary!

You were paying a visit to the Kamisato Estate when you came across the maid, which turned out to be the prettiest guy you've ever seen, and it seems he has interest in you too♡

♡•*⁀➷

You were following the cute little bake-danuki through Chinju Forest up to the Kamisato Estate to visit your friend Ayaka. It had been a while since you'd last seen her since the sakoku decree was abolished.

You were walking on the stepping stones and past Madarame Hyakubei when you saw someone you'd never met in your life. He was tall with golden hair tied tight into a low ponytail, and he wore a very, very tight shirt...hella abs... and a cropped red jacket. He looked like some kind of samurai, yet there he was, dusting and polishing the floorboards. He looked at you and smiled before standing up. "Hello!" The man said. "I don't believe I've seen you around before!" 

He seemed to shine in the sun, as if he was a beam of light himself. He had a bright smile, lovely green eyes, and one earring on his left ear (correct me if I'm wrong). He was one of the prettiest people you've ever seen, but your bliss didn't last long. Soon he was in front of you, waving his hand near your face. "Hello? Hello?? Are you in there?" You snapped out of your trance and smiled sheepishly. "Oh, uh, yeah, hi.. I-I'm Y/N. I came to see Ayaka." "Ms. Kamisato? Are you a friend of hers?" He seemed a little bit protective, his senses were heightened. He seemed like some kind of watch dog, and it made you giggle silently.

"I am. I came for a visit, I haven't seen her in so long!" The man thought for a moment, and then extended his hand out to shake. "Well, nice to meet you Y/N! I'm Thoma, the housekeeper here. I'm afraid Ms. Kamisato is out right now, but she'll be back soon! In the mean time, we can get to know each other!" You couldn't help but feel heat rise to your cheeks, Thoma was so warm and welcoming, it made you giddy.

♡•*⁀➷

You and Thoma had gone on a long walk through Chinju Forest and were now at the foot of the Grand Narukami Shrine. He originally wanted you to meet Yae Miko, or Guuji Yae as he called her, but you had explained you'd met her excellency before and that she was a good friend. Now you were just going on a visit. 

You walked up the long pathway, stirring crows and sakura blooms. You watched an onikabuto fly past and wished you would have caught it for a good friend of yours...

Finally, you were at the top of the mountain. A shrine maiden bowed respectfully. "Welcome." Thoma had a puzzled expression and pointed at her subtly. "They treat you like that here?? Is it because you're friends with the guuji?" You chuckled and nodded in response.

The two of you made your way to the sacred sakura and had a long conversation with Yae. She had been teasing the two of you by making remarks like, "You two make such a good couple!" and "You two are adorable together~" She was quite the character.

For what seemed like hours the three of you chatted, before Thoma said "Hey, Y/N? I think Ms. Kamisato should be back by now. Should we leave?" "Oooh, you have to go?" Yae questioned with a bittersweet tone. "I'll miss you both! Visit me again sometime soon~" "We will!" You assured before walking off with Thoma.

The two of you were entering Chinju Forest when he turned away from the path. "Thoma? The Kamisato Estate is that way.." In what seemed like a matter of seconds he had you against a tree. He now had an expression you didn't recognize. His eyes were glazed over and his cheeks were tinted red. "I know it's only been a day I've known you but..." He was breathing heavily. "I think I like you loads." 

Before you could respond he had his mouth crashed greedily against yours.

Kamisato Ayaka was forgotten.

♡•*⁀➷

HAHA I'M CUTTING THAT ONESHOT OFF THERE..

Oh my god lime is so fun.

I love leaving you guys with questions.

HAVE A GOOD DAY

♡•*⁀➷