𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

"𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚗,
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎"

"𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚗, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎"

-------------- » «» « --------------

You were under Maple Leaves.
Autumn had already started a little, and the leaves on the trees turned into beautiful red/yellow shades of colors.

You took a little walk under the beautiful trees, trying to rest. Nature has always calmed you down. The world was still, only the rustling of the wind on the branches of the trees and the chirping of the last birds could be heard.
The ground crunches beneath you and leaves blew overhead.
The city of "Inazuma" was behind you.

You were wearing a long-sleeved kimono called "furisode." It was light pink and white, with your family crest:

A sakura blossom encircled with the red string of fate. Your katana sword next with you. You had it with you wherever you went it was always by your side.

You were deep in thought, thinking about the next batch of work you had to do when you heard running footsteps. They were loud, and those Person came your way at full speed.

"In Name of the Vision Hunt Decree, stop!"

"Huh?!"

You turn around. Something bumps into you, full force.

"S-sorry!"

You saw the person running past you.

He had medium-length white hair, pulled back in a short ponytail. He had red eyes, like the autumn leaves at this time of year.
He wore a gray short-sleeved kimono with a Haori coat. Half of that Matels is from him on the left Arm worn covered in orange and and with red maple leaves. He wears a red and black scarf with gold accents.

He had samurai armor on his right shoulder lookout, his left hand...bleeding?!?

He was holding something inside, but you couldn't see it. His beautiful eyes were with tears, and his hair a little tousled.

Our eyes met for a few seconds before he turned away and continued running. He ran on, away along to Ritou?

You didn't know why, you didn't really know the person either, but you wanted to help him.

"Vision Hunt decr-"

"HEY!!" you yell, drawing your sword from your Torso, your arm outstretched blocking the path for the soldiers.

They stop abruptly, if they went just a small step further, your sword would have sliced their chest.

"I'm in the (Name of the Samurei clan) clan, and I want to know why they're following him!"

You're trying to buy a little time.

"Why do you want to know that? Why do you put him under protection huh? Are you one of his too!"

"No, I don't know him at all."

"..."

"Do you think I'm lying to you?" you tell him in a threatening tone, ready to strike.

"No lady, he has committed a great crime, in the name of The Almity Shogun let us through!"

Shogun?

You sheathe your sword and let them through. They run past you. What this Polite Looking Boy did, for them to chase him, and with the order of the Shogun?

You look again at the direction the boy had taken, wanting to see him again from afar.

But he was already out of range.

-------------- » «» « ---------------