𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚘𝚙

"𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐;
𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚜."

-------------- » «» « --------------

"PLEASEEE!!!"

"I already told you that-"

"Please, please"

"Hu tao, no!"

"Why don't you tell me what happened yesterday huh!?"

She's been bugging you all day, wanting to know what happened yesterday since she heard you met Kazuha.

"Was it a date-"

"NO!"

You put your hand over her mouth, hoping that no one heard that.

"Shut up okay!"

She looks at you expectantly.

"*sighs* He came to me yesterday because he wanted to start the project with me, are you satisfied!?"

She nods happily. You take your hand from her mouth.

"Want to go to the cafeteria with me?!?" she asks.

She grabs your hand before you can answer. She runs with you down the hall, straight ahead.

"Hu tao! But I have no money! It's in my locker, STOP!"

she does. Surprisenly you stand right in front of your locker. You look for your key, open it. Something pink falls out, lands at your feet.

"*gasp* a love letter!!" Hu tao shouted excitedly, peering over your shoulder.

"...?"

you lift it of the floor.

"A gift?"

"That must be from him!"

"Are you stupid? I've only known him for 4 days, why would he do something like that?"

Hu tao smirks.

"Anywayyy, let's go to the Cafeteria and meet our friendssss!!"

You put the nicely wrapped little gift in your jacket pocket and start running with her.
In the cafeteria, you see a group of people.

"Guys, (y/n) came with me!"

Many pairs of eyes look at you.

"and she has-"

"Hu, don't mention it!"

"Meanie!"

Overall, Hu tao, Ganyu, Keqing, Chongyun, Albedo, Xingqui, Ayaka, Yoimiya, Venti, Xiao, and Sucrose were there. Too many people for your liking.