𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗

"𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔,𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜.

--------------- » «» « ----------------

"Kazuha?"

"hmm?"

"Why are you....hugging me?"

"...!"

Today was the class Trip. You were excited about it since the day it was announced.

The entire class were waiting at the train Station.

It was particularly quiet at the station, only to hear Chongyun teasing Xinqui with the carrot again. Wait, why did he even have one with him??

"I'm sorry (y/n)!!" came an embarrassed voice next to you.

Ever since you were ill he had taken care of you all the time, he hadn't even left the apartment at night to rest in his bed. Instead, he slept with his back against the edge of the bed. You had told him several times that you could make a place for him in the next room and get him a mattress, but he only replied that in my condition it wouldn't be impossible or would damage my health even more.
"You can sleep on the train later, it's more comfortable there! He nodded.

"~~(y/n)~~!!! TAKE THISSS <333"

Xiangling came over and gave you two Dango's, homemade. In her hand she held a muffin butler
(i dont know if its the English word sorry)

"Thank you best friends hehe"

You give her a side hug before turning back to the dango.

Xiangling was the best cook you've ever encountered, she was the one person who always carried food and always made the effort to cook sweet pastries on school trips to share with the class. She baked everything, cakes, dango, mochi's, wagashi, taiyaki, manju, yokan, shiruki and moreee... She cooks everything!

"For u and ur lover hehe~" , she quietly whispers as she run away, giving dangos to others.

" WAIT WHA!?!?"

Your face turns bright red like a tomato and you see Xiangling continuing to laugh in the background.

We are not Lovers, right??

He did not leave your side, or sometimes he hugged you like today. But, maybe it was normal for him to hug friends or give sweet compliments ....

but deep down you knew it what something else. Something you do not want to believe.

Kazuha, hearing part of Xianglings words, blush a bit and turned to the dango as if he had not heard anything at all. You turn around only to see your friend with a sad expression on his face ... Did he catch a cold ?