𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔

"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐..."

---------------- » «» « ----------------

"ATCHOO!" 

You're sick. 

But really. 

Life was just against you today.  You're lying in your bed, the alarm clock says 8:13. 
Well, no school today. 

Your gaze wanders to the ceiling, trying not to move as much as possible.  Every little movement hurt and you feel cold even though you have three blankets.  There are at least 4 empty tissue boxes next to you on the closet. 

Sweat a lot from your forehead. 
That dancing in the rain yesterday wasn't a good idea.  In your situation, you probably won't lie around all day.  A sigh escaped you. 

Maybe...you should try to sleep. 

Your eyes close... but you can't fall asleep.  Your headache prevented you.  But you keep your eyes closed, maybe you'll succeed after all. 

someone is ringing 

What the...! 

You groan annoyed before you slowly make your way to the door with wobbly legs.
Your chest is heavy and you feel nauseous. 

Come on,You can do it! 

You are now standing in front of the door, breathing heavily and with considerable difficulty you manage to open the door. 
Kazuha was standing in front of the door.

"Is the bell brok- ah (y/n)! You weren't at the bus stop today, I was worried-"

His eyes widened.  He had noticed how bad you look.  Your cheek was red and your eyes puffy, your palid face looking at him.  Your whole body was shaking like crazy and you were having trouble standing straight up. 

"I'm fine Kazuha--- just a little cold thats...fine."

"No that-"

Suddenly the world spins before you.  The wall and the shelves came closer and closer.  Black dots were in your field of vision.  Your legs become soft as pudding and you fall forward.

"Sorry- kazu-"

your eyes turn black.  But before you can serve, Kazuha can catch you.  He looks at you in panic.

"(y/n),

(y/n),

(Y/N)!" 

But you can't answer.  everything is black.  You just feel something pick you up and piggybacks you.

....

You wake up.  You feel like you woke up from a 100 year sleep.  you get up  But before you can even realize where you are, a strong headache hits you and pushes you to the ground.