Mogambo👿👿 or Fuggi...🎈🎈

Haii friends... hope you all are doing well... thanks to all who voted and commented for the prolouge....

   Here the story begins....

           🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥

    Scene starts with abhi consoling Pragya who is crying vigorously mourning the death of her little sister 😭😭😭...

      Her mother saral's words are ringing continuously in her ears...she can't able to forget that her maa believes she is the reason for Bulbul's death.....

  Pragya : by hugging abhi..maa is correct..iam only reason for my Bulbul's death...i couldn't save her..i was standing there watching her jumping off the cliff...i couldn't save her...i killed her..i only killed her..😭😭😭😭😭😭...

Abhi who can't see his wife crying he knows deep inside the mogambo his fuggi is there....he hugs her back consoling her...

  Abhi : Pragya please stop crying...stop blaming yourself...you are not responsible for this..it's all in fate..i can't see you like this.. please stop crying...

Hearing this Pragya sobs louder pouring all the pain and her helplessness by digging her neck into his chest....

Abhi hugs her tightly rubbing her back taking all her pain in to him... slowly her sobs calm down and she slept in his arms tiredly crying....

Abhi picks her in arms and laid her on the bed.. covered with duvet he leaves out pecking her forehead lightly...

He comes out of the room and goes to balcony and engrossed in his thoughts of what all happened today....

Abhi's POV:

  Oh god!!what is happening in my life.. daily it's taking a new twist giving me shocks on shocks...but what happened today is not done... bulbul the lovely,bubbly and chirpy girl who makes everyone happy around her...what happened to her is not done...

After that this Pragya...i can't understand her... sometimes she is behaving like she is a stone which does not have any feelings...but what I saw in that room is unbelievable....

She is crying like she has lost her life by seeing bulbul in that condition...but what I saw in her eyes is love towards her sister... helplessness of not saving her...for sometime i felt like she is my fuggi only not any mogambo...

My fuggi...my Pragya..for whom her family and relations comes first...and who can do anything to them... always caring towards others...

If she is really my fuggi then why is she acting like that khadoos mogambo...why I think there is much more depth in this matter....

Sighing he moves to his room to check on pragya...by entering inside he becomes tense by not finding pragya in either the room or the closet...

Panicked he moves out searching...stops infront of dadi's room from which his wife's and best friend talkings are heard....

Silently he opens the door slightly to have a glimpse of inmates of the room...he is shocked by seeing his wife who is lying in his dadi's lap crying...and his brother cum best friend Purab kneeling infront of the ladies crying as well as consoling his dii....

Dadi : Pragya beta please be strong naa,...at this stage you cannot become weak beta... please beta stop crying...

Pragya : how can I dadi...  meri bulbul..she has given her life for my happiness..how can I be strong dadi...Purab : dii.. dadi is correct.. bulbul has sacrificed her life thinking your life will be happy...if she sees you like this she will not be at peace...

Pragya : no Purab i can't do it anymore...for my life and my happiness i can't place my dear ones life in danger..not anymore I'll be able to do this....

Dadi : what are you saying pragya..for this only we have worked this hard.. don't you want to punish those people who are responsible for your sister's death....

Purab : haa dii Bulbul wanted to see you happy always...so I'll not let it go like that...we have to punish those people...for that I need your help...

Pragya : iam sorry Purab because of me your bulbul is not besides you today...but i promise you I'll definitely punish those who are responsible for all this...

Dadi : haa meri bachoo we should not let our these many days hard work just like that...by saying this she hugs both of them consoling...

Abhi closes the door behind and goes to terrace...he again went back to his thoughts of what he had heard in dadi's room....

Abhi's POV :

Oh god ji.. please give me some peace of mind...i don't know what's all the commotion happening around me...dadi and Purab are talking to pragya very closely like before....

But why they acy infront of all like they don't like each other's presence even....

Wait wait...what dadi said to pragya these many months hard work,their plan and all...means dadi knows why pragya is acting like mogambo...but she didn't sy me anything...

Oh not only dadi,Purab even bulbul also knew this...but what is their plan.. what are they hiding from me...it means Pragya is my fuggi only..not that arrogant mogambo...but why is she not revealing her identity...

By saying this a few tear drops down his cheeks thinking his fuggi is near him only...

But why is she not informing me anything... didn't she trust me like before that even she told dadi but she didn't say me nothing...

What Purab said those who are responsible for Bulbul's death means there is someone who is behind all this...

Means there is someone who is behind Bulbul's death and Pragya hiding her identity...but who is that...

Whoever it be they had made my fuggi cry till today...but not anymore...l don't care whoever it is I'll punish them very soon...

With determination of finding the culprits abhi goes out of the house to find some clue....

On the other side unknown to all our two devils are celebrating their victory with shampaign...

Tanu : yes Alia you did it...i can't digest that one of our enemies is now dead...that Pragya's face is worth watching...now she can't do anything...

Alia : yaa she might be mourning her dear sister...she is emotionally weak now... I'm so happy because atleast now bulbul is out I'll make Purab mine...

Tanu : yaa that's correct...i think by seeing her sister pragya has lost her strength..maybe she'll also leave abhi and will go away....

These both are enjoying their small victory..but are unknown that this victory is going to be their end so soon....

What's abhi will do???can he find a clue...will he come to know about the truth????

This is the first part of the story....hope you all will like it...i don't know how iam writing...so please comment me down whether iam good or not...

Do read,vote and comment me guys...I'll update the next part basing on the response....until then...

Byeeee
Yours honey 😉😉❤️😘