Detective Abhi..👍👍

Haiii friends....I hope everyone is doing well....Sorry for not updating my stories...Little busy in studies...But i promise guys i'll update regularly hereafter...Friends i didn't know how my writing is going...please comment me down wether iam good or not...wether you want me to continue or to stop......

      Thanks to all the readers who read,voted and commented....Silent readers please do vote guys if you like the story..😉😉 And no wothout any further talks let's move into the story...

                           🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥

   After determining himself that he will dig out all the secrets of his fuggi abhi takes his car and drives himself towards the hospital where bulbul is admitted afer the dreadful accident of chandelier...After parking his car he came out and stood by the car and went in to his thoughts...

Abhi's thoughts : 

           God abhi....you have decided to know your chashmish's plan but how you are going to do that....After thinking himself a solid plan he thinks yesss this is the right plan..Through this way i can get all the answers...

  So what do you guys think abhi gonna do...To know more let's continue our story😉😊😉...

Thinking all this abhi straightely went into the room in which they kept bulbul before..With a hope of finding any clue abhi searches all the room...Finally his eyes land on the letter which bulbul has written for purab...He reads that letter and closes his eyes letting his tears down his cheeks..he can't belive that bulbul went through all this pain...

   Consoling himself he want to the doctor's cabin...

 Doc : Common Mr.Mehra...you here ydo you want anything...                                                                           Abhi : haii doctor sharma..i want to know who is the nurse who have look after bulbul a while before i wanna meet her.....                                                                                                                                                 Doc : ofcourse Mr.Mehra the nurse is sheeetal she is the one who look after bulbul...                             Abhi : can i meet her doc i wanna ask her a few questions...                                                                               Doc : ofcourse you can mr.mehra is this a question to even ask....

     Doctor called the nurse to his cabin and introduced her to abhi...Abhi showed the letter to the nurse and afer reading it her face is filled with tension and sweat..Abhi who noticed this observed her carefully and started questioning her....

Abhi : where are you while bulbul is going out of the room...

Nurse : she looks sides and says by stammering i...i..iam looking... looking for..oth..other patients sir...

Abhi : do you know I can file a complaint against you for not doing your duty and leading to someone's suicide...

Nurse : no no sir please don't do this..

Abhi : ok i know you know something which we don't know...so common spill it out otherwise...

Nurse : sir i didn't know anything.. butt i know this is not a normal suicide...she has been forced to end her life...

   By hearing that blood drained out from abhi's face...

Abhi : please can you explain it please 🥺🥺🥺...

Nurse : by seeing abhi like that she decided to say abhi all the truth..she said everything like how Aliya hitted her head and gone into Bulbul's room as a nurse and criticizing bulbul by showing her mirror and all....

   By listening to his darling sister's truth abhi stumbled on the chair... doctor neared him and asked it he alright...

Abhi steadies himself and stands and says "no no this can't be true..my Aliya,my sister is not like that..she cannot do something like this...

Nurse : no sir iam saying truth only..after getting into my senses i asked her why she did like this...she threatened me by saying she will kill me also..

Nurse : even now if you can't believe me you can check the cctv footage..

   By listening this abhi decided to check the footage hoping this can't be true and glanced the doctor for the permission..

  Doctor nodded his head giving him permission and abhi immediately ran to the cctv room....

   Abhi asked the operator to show him the required room's footage...by seeing the footage except the fan sound there is a pindrop silence in the room....

   Abhi's face is like his face is not showing any expressions..looks like he has received the biggest shock of his life...

  Coming out of the hospital he walks lifelessly on the road... suddenly it started raining... it's looking like the sky is also shedding his sorrows through the rain...

   Abhi is continuously walking on the road not knowing where to go...he can't digest the fact that because of his sister someone's sister is no more...

  He can't able to believe that his little sister gone to that level to seek revenge that she has taken someone's life....

  With the numerous thoughts he is walking not knowing the destination of his life....

  I know guys this is a short update... I'm telling you the next part is going to very very big👍👍👍...

  I hope you all will like it...do comment me down your views about my work...your comments means a lot for me friends....

  I'll update the next part very soon until then miss you all..

  Byeeee 🖐️🖐️😉😉😘
   Yours honey ❤️❤️