And Finally.....

Thanks to all the readers who voted and commented... Silent readers please do vote guys if you like the story 😉😉...And here is the final part....

Without no more talks let's move into the story 😜😜😜

Wandering with the thoughts and walking in the 🌧️🌧️🌧️ abhi reached a temple... without any doubts he stood infront of the god's idol and joined his hands and closed his 👀👀...

Suddenly he felt like he has been called by someone and he turned 🔙🔙🔙 and he got suprised by seeing the person before him...

Fast ⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩ after 30 minutes talking with the person abhi came out of the temple by showing thums up to the person....

Smiling happily he entered into the Mehra mansion and he saw everyone standing in the hall including the two chudails👿👿👿...

Dadi : abhi what happened beta..why you called me and said to gather everyone...

Abhi : Dadi i wanna discuss one important thing with you all dadi...

Tanu(chudail 1) : abhi what you want to discuss at this time...you know naa iam pregnant and i need a good sleep...please finish it soon..

Abhi : yess baby i know and I promise I'll finish this all soon...

Hearing abhi calling her baby she is suprised 😯😯😯 and felt happy...(but she doesn't know her this happiness is short lived)...

Pragya : suniye.. please do it quickly iam very tired...

Abhi : (he smiled and said) tiredness your tiredness will be flew away by seeing this mogambo...

By saying this he gives a paper to pragya... seeing the paper pragya's face lost its colour...

By seeing pragya like that abhi thinks" iam so sorry fuggi i am making you to go all through this...but what to do you haven't left me with any option....

Pragya : suniye what is this how can you do all this...

Abhi : well i can do anything Mrs. Mehra sorry sorry from now onwards Miss Pragya Arora...

Purab : abhi why are you saying like this and what is this 📜📜..what is written in it...

Purab : well my friend this document says that from now onwards all the Mehra property belongs to me and it also says that I have divorced my wife pragya abhishek prem mehra...

Hearing this Pragya, Purab and Dadi are left shocked...

We can see only two faces beaming in happiness and one of the two quickly recovers and says...

Tanu : wow wow wow abhi you have done it...iam so happy baby.. finally we are revealed from this behenji..now we can get happily married...

By saying this she comes and hugs abhi and kissed him on his cheeks... Pragya who saw this a lane of tears escaped from her eyes down her cheeks...abhi observes this and felt very sorry for her😢😢😢....

Abhi : yes tanu we can marry but not yet..i have to complete a very important thing before that...

Aliya : what is that Bhai.. anyways you can do that after marriage also naa....

Abhi : no Aliya i have to complete it before marriage only...

Tanu : abhi what is that important work you thought to complete even before our marriage...