Epilouge💕💕💕......

Haiiii friends....Thanks to all the readers who read,voted and commented....Silent readers please do vote guys if you like the story....My special thanks to @priyasriharshitha,@puvashneem,@sritititu,@fairo_17,@srivyshnavie and @chrvpandith for always being there and supporting me and my story...Please guys do support me always so that i can write many abhigya stories...So as per @anum1505 here is the last part and the epilouge of the story....

                          Happt Reading Guys💖💖💖💖💖💖💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕...............

  All the mehra family along with purab are beaming in happiness that fianlly all the bahla of the family has been tal gayee....Dadi's face is dancing in joy that atlast her family is happy and she move towards her grandson who is happily hugging his brother like friend and caresses his face and says....

Dadi : abhi my puttar...iam so happy today and iam so proud of you...today you proved me that true love always wins and never looses... by saying so she cups his face and kisses his forehead and brings pragya towards him and make them stand by side by side and bless them.....

Dadi : you both  are made for each other ....no evil eye should fall upon you both...stay blessed and stay happy always.... 

    By saying so she hugs both of them and they bends and takes her blessings.....Seeing all this purab became most happy taht his promise has been fulfilled which he hs given to his love bulbul...He comes forward and hugs his best friend and side hugs his sister like figure and says....

Purab : abhi iam so happy man...congratulations yaar you have won your love....but yaar iam so shocked first seeing all your drama then iam surprised knowing you have came to know the truth....Finally we all are relived from this mogambo darma...

   By saying so he teases his sister pragya and all laughs by hearing that where pragya gives an irritated look to purab like" you also started teasing me"😠😠😣😣......

Abhi : Dadi and purab thank you both so much...you both have been there for fuggi and supported her otherwise i don't know what has happened...

Purab : no need of your thanks bro it's my duty of  supporting my sister...hamare liye yahi bahut hain ki aap dono finaaly saath mein haii...you don't know how happy iam by seeing both of you like this....

Abhi : bhai tu toh abhi se hi kushi se laal hote jaa raha hain pata nahi mera next surprise dekne ke baad kys hoga....

Pragya : suniye which surprise you are talking of...please say it fastly naa iam very excited....

Abhi : uffo fuggy have some patience baby........

     By saying this he calls someone and says them to enter the house and at the san]me time all lights went off and abhi starts his countdown by saying.....

Abhi : so are you gys redy for the surprise.........5................4.......................3.......................2...................and and .............1 here comes your surprise...all the lights came back and all are shocked to see the surprise...

    [do you guys want to know the surprise so here goes it is .....they all saw.....]

]