Chapter8

Brooklyn POV

I can't believe coops stupid ass would do something like this me and Spencer have saved her to many times but yet she still want to hangout with shawn and his boys.you what I'm going to get my ass up and head over there right now and cuss her ass out for being so stupid cause apparently she ain't thinking straight and she's thinking in cursive right I ain't with it. Right now,so when everyone was sleep and the house was nice quiet and still I decided to sneak through my window because that's what smart people because who sneaks through the front door😐😑while I was jumping through the window my stupid self fell in the rose brush right in front of my window and scatched up whole right leg now how am I sullivan suppose to explain this when I get back home.
You know since your girl run track and stuff you know I was like the speed of light foung down the street,when I finally made it to her house I knocked on the front door because I knew that her was working late tonight when she finally opened the door she looked at me confused like she ain't know what her ass doing streets earlier today."Hey coop." I said hey what you doing here this late at night she said 🙄 well I was just checking up on you because I've haven't heard from you in a while what you've been up too I asked,you know you working just trying to make some money she said,oh I haf know idea you had a job want place you working at I said. You know that little tacco place on 5th street behind the church I work there she said. Oh are you sure because  I was just on Wednesdays I didn't see you there...........
To be continued