Chapter 16 • Fiery Core

Next morning, Wang Yibo went to their University. Every students was shocked seeing him here. He's not with Liying also which is She's busy with her class so, she doesn't know that Yibo is here.

Wang Yibo then goes to their classroom and searched something. Let say someone!

He woke up today craving for Xiao Zhan's face. Even though he doesn't want to go here but still he did just to get a glimpse of Xiao Zhan's stunning beauty.

He look inside through the window and saw Xiao Zhan's sit empty. Hence, he blocked a student who was about to enter the room which is his classmate and asked him a, "Where's Xiao Zhan?"

His classmate look at him suspiciously, "Wang Yibo.. Didn't he's your tutor? We thought you guys are together"

Yibo raised his one eyebrow to him, "Why the hell Xiao Zhan will come to me in morning? Our study supposed to be after his class here"

"That rat didn't attend a class today nor got late, so i guess he's absent" His classmate then didn't wait for Yibo's reply and left him standing infront of the door

Wang Yibo bites his under lip, "He's absent? Xiao Zhan didn't absent even once. Late, yes but his attendance always perfect. Just where the hell is he"

Wang Yibo decided to roam around the school that everyone watches him. Well, he doesn't care though. It is not that he didn't used to it.

He stopped when his phone rings non-stop as he saw the caller ID he immediately answered it.

Wang Haikuan shouting through the phone, "YOU JERK! COME HERE"

Wang Yibo had to pull his phone from his ear for a seconds before he put it back, "What's wrong, kuan ge? Why so hot headed in early morning?"

"You're the literally wrong itself! Come to the hospital, right now. AS. FAST. AS. YOU. CAN" Haikuan about to end up the call but Wang Yibo replied.

"I can't, I'm in the university."

"WANG YIBO! Are you trying to disobey your OLDER BROTHER again?!" Wang Haikuan yelled that almost makes his phone's speaker blow out.

Wang Yibo groaned, "okay fine"

He waited Haikuan to end the call and when he did.. Wang Yibo mumbled, "Kuan ge is not in the mood today, what I did wrong this time"

-❀-

Wang Yibo entered to their Hospital that staffs, doctors, nurses and all the workers here greeted him. He nods as a respond.

He take an elevator and about to click the floor where Haikuan at but Yibo suddenly received a message from him.

From: 关哥 (Kuan ge)
See me in 6F Room *** .

To: 关哥 (Kuan ge)
Ok

Wang Yibo arrived at the said room. He's infront of it right now.

He didn't bothered to knock first, Yibo opened the door carelessly and stunned when he saw Haikuan standing infront of a patient which is he can't see because Haikuan blocking it.

He glared, "We have to talk" Wang Haikuan said in a serious tone.

Wang Yibo slowly walks towards him like a child who reprimanded by his parents. His brother is sort of scary, Haikuan's aura is different frightening today!