Dating Jihyo from Twice Would Include:

•You and Jihyo met in a park where you sat on a bench reading a book honestly your first met were like in these romantic movies or books you see in public. She felt many butterflies in her stomach when you glanced towards her. You felt exactly the same way that she has been feeling by your first eye-contact.
•Jihyo loved the color red so you always got her things in red that she could collect like envelopes, journals, pen, folders and more. She always had happy tears in her eyes before she pulled you into her arms as a thank you.
•You picking her up and spun her around with a happy expression on your face's when you both found out about her being the main-vocalist in Twice. All her bandmates cried in happiness when they got told their roles in Twice. You giggled and applauded with a proud expression on your face.
•Jihyo not being able to eat raw food so you cook the food for her like vegetables with Twice music play through the speakers that's connect with your phone though Bluetooth. She couldn't help the smile that tug on her lips when she saw you dancing and cooking to the music from Twice.

•You and Jihyo have the perfect balanced relationship according to her bandmates because you both know how much affection the other can give and want. When one partner doesn't want it the one doesn't get it and the partner is okay with not showing affection to that time.
•Jihyo let you meet her friends Yerin, Kim Sejeong you meet them for the first time when both invited your girlfriend and you for dinner in a fancy restaurant. At the end of dinner all of you were laughing and having nice conversations together.
•You often read webtoons and web-surf together with her especially in her free-time after a comeback or on weekends.
•Jihyo is ultra- competitive which often lead you both to do gaming nights where you both would play the whole night. Sometimes even with her bandmates together it causes you both to buy a lot of drinks and a little bit of food.

•You always tell her that the mole on top of her nose is very cute because you started kissing it and caressing it gently with your thumb or pinky finger when she is feeling insecure about it.
•You sing with her songs in karaoke so she could relief her own stress mostly in the progress from a comeback with Twice.
•Jihyo never tells you anything about it but you are secretly the muse behind all the lyrics she writes for songs especially from her group Twice. Her bandmates obviously knows about you being the inspiration behind the lyrics she writes.
•You are her ideal type someone who she can show her true self to and someone she can be the most comfortable with.

•Jihyo has the loudest voice in Twice which is very often a benefit since she could find you even faster in crowd from concerts on tours. She would even use her loud voice if she realize that you are lost.
•You both marry each other at a place where you both feel like home. A place in a city where you would always go to.
•Jihyo always surprise you on anniversaries or your birthday in the most romantic way since you both don't give or receive from each other much affection in your relationship.
•Once love you both together and ship you both more than any other member ships in Twice. You both would like the posts from fan accounts on social media and giggle to their reaction about your interactions on your accounts.