Yoko's mom was a famous fashion designer with an expensive and fancy brand line that always sold out quickly. Not only that, mother was also born from someone rich, so Yoko is definitely a rich rich kid.

As yoko sipped on her box of milk in the kitchen, a white haired man with sunglasses came out of her mom's room with mom herself.

Now the three looked at each other, the three of them wears sunglasses for different purposes. One wears them for important reason, one wears them for fashion, and the smallest one wear them simply to look cool like her mom.

"Mom are you okay?"

Mom pushed up her sunglasses, "of course, why wouldn't i be okay?"

Yoko blinked, "i heard sussy noises last night again."

"Sussy noises?"

"Yeah mom, you were like Uh oH aH and stuff, you good?" Yoko asked while eating her cereal.

Mom snorted while gojo's face was pale. She knew his daughter knew what sussy stuff she did in her bedroom and she knew that the kid was just purposely asking this to annoy or embarrass the other party for fun.

"Yeah." Mom answered curtly and poured herself some tea.

"Ha! I knew it!" Yoko said, slapping her thigh and then pointed a finger at gojo, "fuckboy!"

Gojo gasped, "hEY!"

"I bet your pp is super small!"

"wHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!" Gojo shrieked and marched closer to yoko, putting his hands on his waist.

"You look like a playboy and fuckboy, mr. And mom always did the Uh Ah oH aH thingy when she said she's horny and then bring back a male into the house!" Yoko giggled.

Gojo gasped, offended. "dO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A PLAYBOY AND FUCKBOY IS?!"

"Yeah, they look like you."

Gojo wanted to slam his head to the wall several times.

"Here mr, take a look. This is mom's new man's clothing line." Yoko said and grabbed a fashion magazine,

"the pretty big sis stylists said they all look like fuckboys!" She pointed to all of the men in the magazine.

Gojo took a deep breath. Ohmygod, they dO. AND WHY IS ONE OF THEM LOOKING LIKE ME?!

Yoko's pet, Didi the fancy rat, came by and squeaked, making gojo scream as he hides behind the girl.

"Didi, good morning!" Yoko grinned and grabbed a cheese, giving it to her friend. Didi the fancy rat squeaked again and ate the cheese while giving nasty looks to gojo, i know what u did in that very room, fuc-

"WHY IS YOUR RAT LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!"

"don't worry, mr. Didi is probably just judging you."

"tHAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER!"

Blinking, Yoko grabbed didi and throws it at gojo. Didi landed on top of gojo's head, making the man screech as he tried to get the rat off of his head.

"Mom, he's such a pussy!" Yoko giggled at the scene of gojo running around, trying to shake off Didi off of him.

Mom snorted, "hm." She sipped on her tea, "can't believe he's the strongest jujutsu sorcerer here and he's scared because of a harmless fancy rat."