①⓪

After yaga definitely begged Inaba to let gojo and yuta go and fulfilled her wishes, the woman really did what she said when yuta woke up.

She grabbed him by the waist and slammed him on the ground before dragging him by his feet and throws him outside the infirmary, his back hitting a tree harshly.

Ieri cringed at the sight before she went to heal him but Inaba was like, "nO DON'T HEAL HIM WITH YOUR SUPER POWERS, LET HIM HEAL SLOWLY LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING-"

"But,"

Inaba gave Ieri a look before she jabbed her thumb in front of her neck and made a slicing motion. Ieri shuts her mouth, saluted, and dragged the poor yuta back in to let him heal with cast, bandaids, medicine, and some more normal stuff.

Yoko opened her eyes and was surprised to see that she's in front of a shrine, a tall tree looming behind it, foxes are scattered around. Inaba was usually connected with either a violet or blue color, like her kimono, her hair, and her power, color wise, so seeing a lot of red is a surprise for yoko.

Red spider lilies are scattered around, when she turned her back, she can see a big river, with tons of different beings like curses, yokais, and all the things alike. There's also humans, but they look like they're struggling to get somewhere, yoko's sure they're dead as well.

"Yoko." Inaba showed up suddenly behind her and yoko flinched in surprised.

"Where are we?" Yoko asked her.

"My home. Or domain, but it's designed like my home. I don't want a nasty ass domain like sukuna with all those skulls scattered around," Inaba cringed.

"Those are dead people and some of them are being dragged down by those snake like things on the river." Yoko deadpanned as she pointed a finger at the river. "You're not that different. Why would your original home be in an area like this anyways?" She deadpanned.

Inaba childishly stuck out her tongue, "i like seeing people suffer! And I'm besties with the yokai who lives here as an overseer to the river, so it was no biggie,"

Yoko gave her a dead inside look before she looked at the river again, "What's that river called?"

"Sanzu river."

"Like the criminal?"

"The hot one with the pink hair we watched on the news? Yesn't."

"Why are they trying to cross the river and some snake looking things dragged them under?"

"Sanzu river is the boundary between the realms of the living and the dead, the dead must cross the river to have judgement on whether they will enter the netherworld." Inaba explained.

"their karma or offenses are going to lead them on which path they're using to get there. Thus the snakes and all," she shrugged.

"Huh," yoko looked at the river, speechless.

"And like sukuna who's called the king of curses, I'm just simply called 'she who lives behind the sanzu river' as lots of people doesn't actually know my face because i wear a fox mask or make myself into a different person, nor they know my actual name."

Yoko looks at her, "you sound like voldemort."

"Who's that? Is he hot?"