Note:
First of all, i apologize for not updating, I've been sick so i didn't really have the time.  I'll try to update more but it could be more slower or just whenever i can for now.

Anyways, enjoy the story my luvs ᕙ(⍢)ᕗ

•••̊˙˚˙✣✤˙˚˙•••

Yoko passes out under that tree and Inaba takes over her body, her fox tails and ears popped up again as she grabbed the sunglasses and throws it at Yuta's eyes, making the boy shriek in pain and drop his sword.

Mustering up her nastiest glare, Inaba glowered down at yuta who were now crouching and tries to relief the pain in his eyes.

Without saying anything, yoko (or Inaba who's in control right now) brought her hands up and it was engulfed in violet fire swirling around it.

Panda with mother who was put on his back stared at the scene and the woman shrieked, wanting to beat the shit out of yuta, while maki and inumaki slowly walked to yoko with wariness, as Inaba was in full control right now and she seemed really angry.

"You would stay back if you know what's good for you," Inaba's voice showed up from yoko's mouth as she kept her gaze on yuta who had now cleared his eyes.

Standing up, yuta gripped on his sword again as he faced yoko and Inaba. The fox curse dropped the violet flames to the ground and it spreads around yuta and her, making a fighting ring and several foxes were formed from them.

Inaba sets her eyes on yuta as she made yoko make a sneering face at the boy, her hands on her lips as she laughed with mock, "poor little okkotsu~" she cooed as she summoned yuta's previous bullies, dead or still alive, they're all there.

Looking at those oh so familiar faces, yuta took in a sharp breath as he gets back flashbacks about them. As his illusionary bullies started to attack him all at once like how they did in the past, the boy started to get restless.

"Inaba, stop it!" Maki shouted.

Sighing, Inaba looked at maki and clicked her tongue. "Come on, this is just simple illusions, he ain't gonna die!" She suddenly giggled, "maybe."

Maki wanted to stop the two but the flames were getting in the way, and her clothes burned just from getting close to it.

Inaba sneered at yuta who's handling all his previous bullies and she summoned all the people she knew as a nasty person to come and bully the boy as well, physically and mentally. "Come on, is that all you got?! Need help from your weird ass curse girlfriend?!"

Yuta snapped his head at her, "is this all you've got?! Petty illusions?!" He shrieked when those illusionary people started to swarm him all at once, some making mean remarks at him and some tried to land attacks on him, he swear that there are some of them that even got a cursed energy, a powerful one at that.

"Petty?!" Inaba scoffed. "Fine then," she flicked her wrists and all the people were now gone. In exchange, she ran towards yuta and landed her palm on his forehead.

Yuta screamed in pain and fell down to the ground, holding his head. Not only the pain, yuta also felt like something was forcing his consciousness to go out, and when he fluttered his eyes open, he was in the middle of a field.

"Looking for me~?" Inaba giggled as she floated in front of him. When yuta launched his sword at her, it went through her chest, making him surprised.