①④

Somehow escaping from the cave, yoko landed in a small town and met a boy around her age who's name was jimmy.

Jimmy was like, "why the fuck are you only wearing singlets?" While pointing a finger at yoko with a disgusted face.

Yoko blinked when she realized jimmy was speaking english and not japanese. dID THAT HOE SEND ME TO A CAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE ABROAD? AHSJSJD FU-

Jimmy then grabbed her hand and shakes it. "Hi I'm jimmy, I'm 8 years old and I'm pregnant." He winked at yoko who stared at him with the same amount of disgust when jimmy looked at her with her fancy singlets earlier.

"IT'S CALLED TRYING TO MAKE A MEMORABLE IMPRESSION-" jimmy screeched.

"Okay, pop off." Yoko shrugged. "I'm yoko, please buy me a ticket to japan."

"No."

"Why not?!"

"I don't have money, I'm a kid."

"......" Yoko and jimmy stared at each other before they raised a finger up. "Let's ask your/my parents."

As they arrived in Jimmy's small house, his mother was like, "oHMYGOD JIMMY WHOSE CHILD DID YOU BRING THIS TIME?!"

"Ma, you're making me seem like a kidnapper. Seriously? Kid kidnapping a kid?" Jimmy huffed. "Ain't gonna happen with me."

"Hello." Yoko waved her hand at Jimmy's mom and gave her the legendary billion dollar smile and Jimmy's mom swore there were light flashing in front of her eyes because of how shiny it was.

Looking at yoko, who was actually looking a bit hazardous but cute, she turned soft and pinched yoko's cheek, "Hello, dear! Aren't you just the cutest~ do you wanna marry my jimmy?"

"mOm-"

"No thanks." Yoko deadpanned.

"Anyways, she needs a ticket to japan."

"Why?"

"Did somebody say japan?" Jimmy's dad emerged from the shadows, a bottle of water in his hands before he chugged it like some beer. It was a very hot day.

"Oh your father is going to japan soon for a business trip, maybe you and your little friend can come with him then." Jimmy's mom shrugged.

Jimmy's dad looked at yoko, "How did you get here anyways and why do you wanna go to japan?"

Explaining what had happened to her, the three other people gasped and Jimmy's mom slammed her down to a chair before feeding her like a baby. "YOU NEED TO EAT MORE, TAKE THESE NUTRIENTS-" she directed jimmy to take several food and put it on the table in front of yoko while still feeding the child.

Yoko was in fact, out of breath because Jimmy's mom deadass shoved a spoon of food into her mouth while not waiting for her to finish. She was grateful for the food though.

Staying with jimmy and his parents for a few days until the time to go to japan again was a memorable time for yoko.

She learned the way of the life of the peasants. They weren't that bad, most of the peasants there are nice. Yoko was definitely gonna send Jimmy's family and his neighbors some money and gifts after all of this.