Chapter 43

The next day, the U-20 USA girls team played against Scotland's U-20 girls team, in their last game of their championship.

Before the team's 1st half of the game, as the girls were doing their warm-ups, Nora then teases Addison that they are playing against her mother's favorite soccer team, in which Addison tells Nora that her mother loves both her team and Scotland's team the same way.

"Psh, yeah right." said Nora, as she teases Addison.

Nora, who was looking at the stands, watches a man who was sitting on one of the nearby stands wearing a kilt. In which Nora laughed out loud.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" said Nora, as she laughed out loud. "We're here warming up, on a cold day, while trying to beat the cold weather, and this guy is wearing a sweater, along with a skirt! Oh man, now that's embarrassing right there!"

After saying that, Nora then started to look around at the other girls.

"Hey girls, a man is wearing a skirt! Look!" said Nora, as she pointed at the man, as if she was a 5 year old pointing at a person while making fun at them. "Isn't that funny, right!"

The other girls looked at the man, shrugged, and turned away, while continuing with their warm ups.

"She's going to make a fool out of herself isn't she." said Khole, as she tells Clara, while the two of them were juggling the ball to each other.

"Oh yeah, definitely." said Clara, as she tells Khole, while juggling the ball back to her.

Nora then looks at the moon and back at the girls.

"What? Oh come on, you have to admit that a man wearing a skirt is hilarious!" said Nora, as she stopped laughing. "Man, tough crowd."

"Uh, Nora." said Addison, as she tells Nora, who looks at her. "It's not a skirt, it's a kilt!"

"Yeah, which is a fancy word for a man skirt!" said Nora, as she chuckled.

"Man, I really feel bad for that guy's family members right now." said Nora

"That's my mother's father. That guy on the stands is actually my grandfather." said Addison, without no hesitation.

After hearing that from Addison, Nora looks at Addison quietly with no words coming out. Nora then looks at the man in the stands, and later back at Addison.

"Aw man." said Nora, as she felt embarrassed for making fun of the man in the kilt. "Man, I really feel sorry for you right now. That, and I'm really sorry, I didn't know. That he was your grandfather."

Addison then looks at Nora, and realizes that she actually meant it, due to the disappointed look on her face.

"Yeah, I know," said Addison, as she sounded as if she was upset.

After a long pause, Addison started to laugh out of nowhere, in which Nora gave her a confused look.

"You should have seen the look on your face! Ha!" said Addison, as she laughed.

"I have no idea, what are you talking about?" said Nora, as she was still processing what was happening.

"It was all a joke!" said Addison, as she tells Nora, while chuckling.

"Wait wait wait, so you mean to tell me that-" said Nora

"The guy on the stands isn't really my grandfather. And that I tricked you into pretending that he was." said Addison, as she chuckled.

Nora then stood quiet as she finished putting all of the pieces together, which made her blush.

"Oh come on, Nora. You had that one coming." said Addison, as she admits to Nora.

"But, why?" said Nora, as she asked Addison.

"Because, I wanted to teach you a lesson." said Addison, as she tells Nora. "Nora, you can't just make fun of someone based on their appearances. I mean, what if that guy was one of your family members? How would you feel, if somebody was to make fun of them, like the way that you made fun of the guy in the stands."

"I would feel embarrassed," said Nora, as she admitted.

"You see." said Addsion, as she smirked at Nora.

"Man, not bad Taylor." said Nora, as she crosses her arms, while smiling at Addison. "I have to admit, you really got me on that one."

"Yeah." said Addison

"GOMEZ! TAYLOR! HURRY UP GET GOING! WE'RE MEETING IN THE LOCKER ROOM!!!" yelled Coach Sloan, at both Nora and Addison.

A few minutes later...

In the first half of the game, Addison scores a goal. A few minutes later, a player from Scotland scored a goal.

Before ending the first half of the game, Khole then manages to score a goal (2 - 1). The girls then head to the locker room.

After halftime and during their second half, Reese then scores a goal, due to an assist that Brynn did) (3 - 1). Another few minutes later, A player from Scotland tries to score another goal, however her shot is then blocked by Nora.

The game then ends 3 - 1, since the USA U-20 girls beat the Scotland U20 girls. Both teams give each other a sense of good sportsmanship, on and off the field. The USA U-20 girls then celebrate in the locker room, their victory without any losses, as the girls are celebrating, neither of them notices that Coach Sloan wasn't inside of the locker room along with them.