Basic Information

|| SHRI GANESHAYA NAMAH ||

In the name of Ekdanata (The one tooth Lord!), I proceed!

My writing journey started in 2016 when I was in the last year of High School. It was then that I found my primary interest in reading. Writing came as a companion. I used to enjoy reading someone's imagination. There was always something amiss. I started compiling them in my own words and my first novel When it Rains came to me.

Only I could never find the courage to publish it. Fearing whatever I have written to be ridiculed. English being a second language did not help much. To me and others, my work made no sense, and the online critics, reading and writing under the shield of anonymity can be a real thing.

I started slow and basic with short-length novels (mostly love stories). There was bitter criticism but there was immense love too. I found my readers (Sakha as I like to call them) enjoying it as much as I do. They help me get over the hateful comments and always motivate me to write.

But (it is always there) I still could not come up with the heart to go above the rules of Earth and create my own world (like Harry Potter!). I pushed my boundaries when I wrote The Treasures of Sanuali and now I am back with a new world with new rules and creatures in The Vengeful Love.

Humans can be put to rest for a while now but their appearance cannot be. Let's just accept it, we are beautiful and inevitable!

This time, instead of using heavy vocabulary and a stern tone, I have come up with a light-hearted Hate-to-love story that I hope will touch as many hearts as it will get.

In almost all of my books, I go against the odds and centralize my themes over women instead of men using them on their whims. But both the genders are incomplete without each other. I admire the presence of unity and respect. No dominance!

I believe that valor and strength are more on what we have inside than mere muscle power. It should be a fair game of wisdom, strategy, and determination.

The Vengeful Love will be no different when it comes to portraying my beliefs. Also, as a human, we are all born with flaws and I strongly believe that flaws should be embraced to overcome. The characters are not flawless. It just does not exists. It is real. They have their own flaws but they are too good in one or two aspects of life and they have learned to excel in it.

Their persistence makes them superior.

Nonetheless, I wish this book to come out as a beautifully crafted story that will inspire all of us to embrace ourselves, change wherever necessary moreover, spread love joy in the life of ours and others.

- To all of my Sakhas out there

Komal S. Kushwah

Disclaimer:

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION ANY RESEMBLANCE WITH ANY PERSON, PLACE, LOCATION, EVENT WHETHER LIVING OR DEAD, WHETHER PAST OR PRESENT, WHETHER IN EXISTENCE OR WAS, IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

The work is presented for entertainment purposes only and contains strong and bold language along with bits of erotic content, it is therefore advised to proceed at one's discretion.

Dedication:

Every single alphabet of this work is dedicated to my mother who is the foundation pillar of my life's premises. She is my inspiration and aspiration. I owe every ounce of my talents to her and my father.

I hope this work is worth all of your and my time and money.

REQUEST: To add in your honest feedback with keeping polite etiquette in mind. To know more about my creations, follow me on Instagram @storytelleranne is the ID.