‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾04☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
»»——⍟——««
L I L O' S P.O.V.

  So far, this first week of school has been strange as hell. Besides the boring homework assignments and catching up on work I failed to learn in my other school, the drama in this school was enough to keep me entertained. I've spent a lot of time getting to know Rue, and getting high. I even became more comfortable with Jules being around us, I was very quiet at first— just cause I stuck up for her in the party with that whole bullshit between Nate doesn't make us friends.

  Then, I don't even know how I saw it, I think some boy in my Biology class showed it to me, or a random girl at gym, but that's besides the point; someone's sexual encounter was recorded and sent out for the whole school to see. I didn't know who it was, Rue did though, well more of had a suspicion who'd it could be. But then, just like all rumors, and petty high school drama, it became old news in like a week.

  I've been spending my time sticking to my plan, I haven't spoken directly to Nate ever since he dropped me off at home two weeks ago. We exchanged numbers and have been texting here and there ever since, nothing too important though. I started to notice his text responses were getting shorter, and slower, and it made me feel like I put too much faith into this plan and it was going to fail.

  I started getting moody, more laid back and quiet. Rue noticed, she still stood by my side though even when I acted like a bitch towards her, and she even offered to do drugs together. So, here I was, meeting her at some random address she sent me.

  I closed my umbrella and knocked on the door, shortly after Rue opened the door and stepped aside so I could enter. I put my umbrella down and took my soaked bomber jacket off, hanging it on a coat rack while observing my surroundings.

  Fezco came out from a room, shaking his head repeatedly as he looked between the two of us. " I told you I can't right now, Rue, you two can't be here right now!" He exclaimed, Ashtray entered the living room and stood beside him. " I just need some OC's and some socks," Rue pushed past Fez and entered a room, leaving me alone to stand in the hallway awkwardly.

  " I can't help you right now, you gotta go. Yo, for real, Rue. I ain't fucking playing with you, come on. You can't be here!" I followed after Fez who stood and watched as Rue raided his dressers and found a pair of socks. " Look, Fez, I'm fucking drenched, okay? And uh, I'm out of drugs, so, don't be a dick." she trailed off.

  " Okay, Rue, let's go, we can come back later," Rue rolled her eyes and ignored us, placing the socks on her bare feet. " Oh my god. That's not my fucking problem! You gotta get out of my house right now before these motherfuckers come through." He expressed, Rue didn't give a shit though. I began to grow impatient with her, stressing the fact she brought me into this stupid situation. " All I need is a couple of OC's and some Xannies. That's all I need and I'll be gone."

  " Yo, I'm trying to tell you, I don't got shit right now. Like come back in a few hours, I gotchu, whatever you need. But right now, you gotta get the fuck up outta my house."

  " I know you have something Fez," Rue continued. " Rue, come on, he's clearly saying he doesn't have shit right now, let's fucking go!" Rue snapped her head in my direction as she stood up, " Shut the fuck up Lilo, I know what the fuck I'm talking about."

  " I'm just telling you, I don't got shit for you, bruh. Rue, come on!" Rue ignored Fezco and I and walked right past us, and into the living room. " I need you out of the house right now! My guy's about to come through here. I don't want you and Lilo here when he gets here. You understand?" He continued to yell as we followed after her, but Rue didn't budge, she threw herself onto his couch and sighed deeply. " Give me drugs."