06. Always at the wrong time

𝓚𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑙

"Oh my god!" I exclaim at the moment I slide over the wooden door. Seeing a huge indoor pool in front of me that to fucking beautiful and enthralling which is the last thing you expect to find will surely surprise you. Could have explored the ground floor but Hattie and Rosie decided to clean it up and I had to move to the third floor. For some reason and no reason at all, I skipped the first and second floors. How is this man living in the place of my dreams?

Because he is your dream man.

I swear, I've never seen any indoor pools this beautiful. The interior, the lights, everything is just perfect.

Without wasting time I close and door and stand near the pool. Bending down I dip my hand in the water and I would be lying if a shiver didn't run down my spine. The water is cold and with the dim lights illuminating the surrounding it just looks like a hidden lake in a forest. If it were some other day I would jump right into it but for some reason, I don't want to do it today. I stand back and stride forward to take a look at whatever there is in front of me.

"Ahh!" an exclamation leaves my mouth abruptly when I slip, trip and fall into the pool. "Goddamn, even the universe wants me to swim in it." I make an annoyed face because now I'm really all wet even my hair and this definitely wasn't something I was up to.

"What the living hell are you doing?" the sound of the door sliding makes me whip my head to witness the devil stepping in.

Always at the wrong time, huh satan?

I roll my eyes at his question. "Don't shout okay? I slipped because the floor was wet, don't blame me for this." I swing my arms continuing further, "Now pull me out? The water is fucking cold."
I know this look, his look screams 'you are a moron' on my face. But then he says, "Do you know you just got out of the place from where you wanted to desperately crawl out and are unequivocally not completely well?" I'm here trying to forget what happened, all those shitty incidents and here he is adamant about not letting me vanish these awful memories?

"You meant the place from where even my vagina wanted to crawl out not just me," making eye contact with him I add further, "And be glad I'm not bombarding you with questions today."

"Surprisingly." He extends his hand out which I gladly accept as he pulls me out of the pool. The moment I land on my feet over the floor, the air makes goosebumps dance their way out on my skin, and the effect is amplified by his touch, undoubtedly his proximity.

"You have such a nice house." Not wanting to get lost in his whirlpools of oceans again, I state. "Actually scratch that, you have got the best house I've ever seen." The profoundly matching interiors of his house and the peculiar taste with the arrangements and architecture that compliments well with everything in this house is definitely his choice. All these days were enough for me to get to know this about my giant crush.

"I prefer the best in everything." shocking enough his statement made me take a trip down my thoughts to get the real meaning of what he said and find the reason why my brain comprehend it to be referred to me. I was lost, thinking, surfing through but that was till I found a mischievous idea to have fun, right here at the moment, and get my revenge on this Mr. arrogant. Well after spending days full of surprising, awestruck events happening in my life with the huge sudden unfolding of hidden truths prevailing, I deserve to have a blast. All these things which makes a  malevolent smirk to form on my face don't go unacknowledged by both of us.