11. All my fate

𝓚𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑙

I groan in vexation more than in pain. Every time I am in a good mood the universe makes it, it's responsibility to ruin my day. I stand up and dust my clothes. Thankfully the car didn't hurt me. Why are these cars always behind me?

When I feel the owner of the car stepping out of the car, I finish setting up my up attire. "Good lord! are you alright lady?" The voice sounds familiar. Immediately looking up I realise who it really was. "Dante?"

"Ma' lady

"Ma' lady." He says before courtly bowing down and apologising, "Did it hurt you?"
I make a face pursing my lips. "I don't know where the fuck you got the audacity to ask me this." My behaviour totally clashes with his because I'm being a bitch and there he is being really patient. "Don't you know how to drive properly?" I fold my arms and ask.

"Im sorry signora," he says in a contrite tone, "If you allow me to, I would like to pay the compensation by giving you a ride to where you were heading to." I look at him blankly. "For real?"

"Yes."

"So chivalrous and for what?"

He just laughs. My instinct tells me that being around Dante is the last thing I should do but considering the fact that I've to reach the club soon, I say, "Alright."

He holds the door for me and I get in the car still doubtful. Dante gives me weird feeling, one way or the other.

"Where should I drop you, my lady." At this point his 'my lady' is getting annoying.

"Dead rabbit."

"What possible errand would you have there, my lady?"

That's it!

"Komal. It's Komal." Dante laughs it off while nodding his head. I internally do an eye roll drifting my eyes away from Dante and landing them right onto the scenery outside the window.
The car ride was silent until Dante decided to speak up, "if I may, you look absolutely stunning in this dress." I look down south to see what I am wearing.