What he loves/hates about you

❃→Newt:←❃
Loves: Newt loves how you pick yourself up right after you fall down. He thinks you're the strongest person he's met, and he looks up to you for it.
Hates: Newt hates how you bottle up and hide your emotions to appear strong. He wishes you would completely open up and tell him everything that's bothering you.

❃→Thomas:←❃
Loves: Thomas loves your persistence and intelligence. You're the smartest person in the glade and you always know how to get whatever you want.
Hates: Thomas hates it when you don't listen to him, sometimes you make huge decisions on your own-like becoming a runner, and it made Thomas really upset, because he'd be devastated if anything ever happened to you.

❃→Minho:←❃
Loves: Minho loves how sassy you are (of course) he calls you the Sass Queen and you and him always have sass offs.
Hates: Minho hates when you ask to be a runner. He loves you too much to put you in the same position as him, although he would love to be with you all day, he would never risk you getting hurt.

❃→Gally:←❃
Loves: He loves your bubbly personality. You can light up the whole glade with just a smile and you're always so happy and positive. You make his day with your smile every time.
Hates: Gally hates it when you talk to Thomas. He hates Thomas, but he's like your best friend. Gally gets extremely jealous and goes off about it often.