Your anniversary

Sorry I didn't update yesterday! Love you all! 💖 this was requested by chloerock12 ! Go check out her TMR fanfic!! 💜
----
❃→Newt:←❃
On your anniversary, Newt will prepare a thoroughly thought out romantic picnic for the two of you. It'll be by the shimmering lake in the deadheads with candles floating in the water and beside you. The starts reflect onto the lake and you two lay on the grass admiring the sky and it's simple pleasures.

❃→Thomas:←❃
For your anniversary, Thomas will sneak into the kitchen and cook you your favorite meal and dessert. He'll set up a bunch of hand picked flowers on the watch tower and meet you there during sunset.

❃→Minho:←❃
Minho can't cook for klunk. So on your anniversary he'll get Frypan to cook all your favorite meals and desserts. Minho, not necessarily the romantic type, will try his best set up a cute picnic in the deadheads. Shh, he stole this idea from Newt!

❃→Gally:←❃
On your anniversary, Gally will set up the biggest treehouse you two have built and decorate it really nice. He'll add your favorite flowers, a nice meal, and some romantic candles. The top to this treehouse is open so after you two finish eating, you both ponder the stars.