Your mental disorder

🚦Trigger Warning ? Maybe ? Idk. If you don't feel comfortable reading this you do not have to. If any of you are struggling with this stuff please talk to me I'm here and I care and I'll listen.
I love you pretty noses❤️
-----
❃→Newt:←❃
You struggle with suicidal thoughts, like him. You build Newt up and he builds you up. You're always there for him and he's always there for you. You know when he's feeling down and he knows when you are.
You keep each other alive.
"I'm here for you okay love? I always am." Newt wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a tight hug. You cried in his chest and he cried with you. It always hurts him that you're going through the same thing as him.

❃→Thomas:←❃
You struggle with depression, you don't see any hope at all and you feel it would be better if you never existed. Of course, Thomas tells you the opposite and assures you that you're his only hope.
"I promise you it's going to be alright. It sounds so cliché, but it's true, okay? You're my sunshine and you make me happy. I just wish I could do the same for you." Thomas engulfed you in a hug and placed many kissed on your forehead.

❃→Minho:←❃
You struggle with anxiety. A lot of the times you have a lot anxiety attacks and feel the maze walls are closing in on you. Sometimes you feel like oxygen is non-existent. "Shh, babe it's okay. Just breathe alright? I've got you. I'm not going to hurt you. Calm down, breathe slowly okay? I've got you."

❃→Gally:←❃
You've always struggled with anorexia, you always feel the need to be the skinniest person in the glade, skinnier than all the guys and girls. Gally wishes you could see yourself as beautiful as he sees you. You're perfect just the way you are. "Y/N, please eat something. I'll do anything for you to eat. Trust me, you're perfect. Everyone here thinks so too. I just wish you thought the same." Gally mumbles, holding a fork of fruit by your mouth.

-------
I love you guys so much and if any of you EVER need anything or just to talk I'm always here for you. You guys are so special and unique and special and beautiful and worth it. You mean the world to someone and if you can't think of anyone you mean the world to me. Don't ever forget that you're worth it and you are an amazing gift to this world. I love you guys so much and you all are so amazing I can't say it enough. If you're looking for a sign not to kill yourself, this is it. You can survive anything, you are strong and I know it. ❤️