Chapter 2) A Door To HEAVEN

Published on :- 26/5/22

.

.

"I am not crying 'cause you left me on my own.

I am not crying 'cause you left me with no warning.

I am just crying cause I can not escape even when you left me free"

CIEL
(सिएल: means Heaven)

CIEL (सिएल: means Heaven)

.

.

It was around the beginning of Autumn when the suffocating humidity started.

The roar of rain as droplets pelted the ground made the trunks of the trees droops heavily.

Occasionally the sky would glow, then ominously undulate with the roll of thunder, and rain would fall to the ground.

Lightning strikes were accompanied by tearing rumbles that ripped across the sky.

The river, which normally trickled gently, now rose Fiercely. Its tempo were unpredictable and beating wildly.

In front of nature and its glorious form, humans were tiny.

She was scared to the point where she wanted to closed her eyes and cried on her miserable fate.

"Mummy !" .... ,, A little girl around six called her

"Yes! My Child" .... ,, Her mother said

"Are we going to stay in heaven?" ..... ,, Kitt girl with two pigtails asked her mother

"Yes ! We are going to heaven and we will meet good people there too" .... ,, Her mother said to her

To the little girl, Heaven was a place of peace, love, community, and worship, where God was surrounded by good people who worked as an Angels.

Her deep black eyes were enchantingly wide as she bounced like a ball.

They were drenched in rain as their clothes were sticking to their bodies.

Both mother and daughter stood in front of the main gate of the Gurdwara Sahib (A Sikh temple). She came to help in the work of the Langer process.

(In Sikhism, a langar is the community kitchen of a gurdwara, which serves meals to all free of charge, regardless of religion, caste, gender, economic status, or ethnicity)