Chapter 20) Stones From The PAST

Published on:- 19/6/22

.
.

"The past is a stepping stone
Not a milestone
because
it's all in your head
and the future is in your hand"

JAGAT

.

.

In a dark house, there was a room which was full of smoke, giving a creepy aura but in that room, there was a man sitting alone, Engulfing the darkness into himself.

That man was in his mind forty, sitting there lonely as his finger was still connected to the burning cigarette.

Baba! .... ,, A young and beautiful girl strode forward and called her father whose face was hidden in the smokey air

Man turned around and found his beloved daughter was scrunching her nose and having a cute frown on her face. Her father knew his daughter very well as he asked her, "Wero ! Come. How was your day?"

Werohini shook her head negatively and snatched away the burning cigarette from her father's hand and spoke coldly, "It was good but why are you here? Do you want to die?

Her father chuckled softly but didn't answer her and then he asked her again, "How's your work going?"

"Nothing, still I am unable to get a hold on him" ... ,, Werohini said and her face was blank but her eyes were shining dexterously

"Don't worry. Everything will fall into their correct place" .... ,, Her father said and about strokes Werohini's hair but she backed away from his touches, "Don't ruin my hair"

Man laughed loudly as his eyes were staring deeply into her. His eyes turned serious and he asked, "what about the reports?"

"It's bad Baba. Someone is digging again to find him" .... ,, Werohini said that Man arched eyebrows and smiled softly as he questioned her, "Didn't you stop others from searching for him?

"Others weren't that powerful. And it was an easy task but this time, A strong source is searching for him" .... ,, Werohini said to her father

Werohini stopped Tilak's, Roop's, Cherry's and Lisa's sources from searching for Jagat Vishwam. She didn't know the reason behind the sources searching for Jagat. Werohini was still looking for the head of these sources

But again Someone started to find him but this time, an unknown source was digging again about him that was making her uncomfortable.

"Wero! What about that Kapoor boy?" ..... ,, Her father asked and Werohini shook her head as she said, "He is dumb"

Her father sighed deeply and replied to her, "He is a sweet boy who likes you"

"But I like Aarya kashyap" .... ,, Werohini directly announced about her feelings for Aarya