🙏Your Answer 🙏

Published on:- 14/7/22
.
.

Chapter 1-5

Starting from the wedding night, reception party and dance scenes are the same as TAKEN with different situational acts.

Chapter 8) is the same as TAKEN where fl is crying bitterly in a drunk state and saying ,"Her husband rejected her" .

Chapter 9&10) Giving the same vibes, description, thoughts are all showing the same scenes as my book TAKEN. Giving a huge library or study room to the FL when ML left fl without a word for business trip. Fl called the ML thanking him for the Library cum study room and also matters of her studies. And ML saying "Behave?" . Fl is puzzled by his words.

Chapter 11) when ML knew that fl was not ready for any intimate action but she was hell adamant and took the first step the same as my fl and here comes the same dialogue from Ml , "Don't play with fire bcz u can't handle me" is giving the same vibes as my book just situation different but scenes is same from my book.

In chapter 14) dialogues and scenes remind me of Arjun-Pashika romantic plot, Shaurya and chase conversation from the book Chasing MOONLIGHT.

In Chapter 16) conversation between ml and his assistant was the same like My ML asked his cousins, friend and his secretary about pursuing a woman.

In chapter 18) mature content was the same. When fl said ,"Be gentle" . Ml enters in one go. Vibes , scenes and dialogues are the same.

Chapter 19) is similar to mine. After their intimate moment, her ml left fl same Abhimanyu did to Taapur and she fell unconscious.

Chapter 20) The Holi scene in the chapter is small but still it is giving the same essence as my book TAKEN.

Ch 22) The description Fl gave for Ml is the same as mine as well. Like 'He has kissable lips"

Ch 23) the same thing that my ML asked his brothers for how to pursue his queen.

Ch 25) The situation is changed but the dialogues are the same as mine. "You should chew food 20 times" The description and thoughts of the both leads are the same as mine.

Ch 27) a meaningless face off between her Fl and a princess same as mine. Where Taapur clashed with Princess in the washroom while attending a party wid abhimanyu

Ch 28) her lead's intimate moments are slightly like mine. When Abhimanyu-Taapur met and Zara Zara song played.

Ch 29) Description of her Ml is the same as mine. What i wrote for Abhimanyu. And her Fl accident and her ML behaving was the same as Abhimanyu did

Ch 30) Torture a princess and left her in mental unstable state same what Abhimanyu did to princess Rajawat.

The only two differences in her book and mine is Her Ml is expressive, talkative and a Mafia but still called Icy king (I don't know how?)

Mine is an anti Hero without any expressions and words and NO ONE CAN MATCH THE HEIGHT OF HIS OBSESSIVE LEVEL FOR HIS MEWLING SQUIRREL.

Coincidence might happen for one chapter. Even if it is a coincidence the writing style would be different from one person to another right?

But when I read the whole book it clearly felt like reading TAKEN King's Rights Reserved again with just different first names.

It looks like watching kdrama in Hindi dubbing.

Her book has a lot of elements from my book. She took special elements from my book , changed the situation and added a few words of her and her chapter is ready.

 She took special elements from my book , changed the situation and added a few words of her and her chapter is ready

This is not a only one. All chapters are full of my special words, scenes, conversation and description.

One chapter can be coincidence but not the whole book.

Her book started with a wedding night which is similar to my chapter Blissful peaches.

But there's a trick in her book. She used main scenes, dialogues, stages but changed the situation and add her words. Her chapters are not more than 2k words but mine are all more than 5 k to 10k in one chapters.

Taken has around 2lac words in total.

Let's see her book is still ongoing and trust me I will not paid attention to her and her book too.

I'm not going to report her also.

Not because I am scared or something else. It's just I'm tired and won't go to fight anymore. I don't want to waste my time on it.

I have to think about my other books and worry about my health.

Yesterday,
I read all comments of my readers and her as well.

Someone said I'm rude, blind, I'm jealous of her, i don't have brain.

My readers and hers , both are having seperate opinion on this matter.

My readers are telling that she copied my book but hers are saying that both books are completely different, even after reading TAKEN book naa they are still chanting that I'm wrong.

I'm really hurt and don't want to exaggerate this.

But i want to admit that yesterday I was rude to all of you. I talked very arrogantly to her readers as well but i was helpless dear.

It's not the first time I'm facing this naa. It always happens with me.

And yesterday, i lost my calmness because no one was trying to listen to me and understand what i was feeling that time.

I read ch 1-31 and found my own creativity, my words, my scenes and description there with different situational acts. This really broke my heart and she was not accepting it.

I want to tell of you that I am not jealous of anyone, mostly to that writer.

HATE, EGO and JEALOUSY - I don't have these three things in my life. So don't worry (She and Her readers) I will not report to her book.

I'm not well. When I was fighting for myself naa Nurses were taking my blood samples for tests. They were glaring at me because I wasn't paying attention to them and my medication.

From past four years, i actually neglected my health and never paid any attention to the mild pain and changes in my body but 15 days ago i suffered a serious pain in my spinal cord. Few blood tests and x-ray are done , got the result but waiting for the most important result that's why I am not disclosing anything about my health.

I just want to end this. She can write, steal or do whatever she wants to do.

I'm not going to see or report to her book.

I have to concentrate on my ongoing book and upcoming books.

But remember, I'm a believer of karma and Retribution. God is there and will do justice.

So I'm Apologying to all of you for wasting your time.

@Sunshine_Ayu Sunshine_Ayu
@Sunshine_Ayu

After getting responses from my readers, i edited my apology part and ,

I'M NOT Apologying FOR ANYTHING BECAUSE I'M NOT WRONG.

THAT WRITER DID NOT APOLOGIES TO ME FOR ALL THIS THEN WHY SHOULD I APOLOGISE TO HER AND HER READERS WHO ARE STILL ACCUSING ME, ABUSING ME AND CURSING ME?

THAT WRITER IS NOT ACCEPTING HER MISTAKE AND PLAYING MIND AND SYMPATHY GAMES WITH HER READERS.

SO I'M NOT SORRY FOR MY ACTION AND MY WORDS. I WAS NOT WRONG AND I'M NOT WRONG.

THAT WRITER IS A LIER, STEALER WHO LIKES TO READ Others writers BOOK FIRST, THEN COPY IT , MADE A BOOK FOR HERSELF AND STARTED GETTING CREADIT FOR HER HARDWORK which she got the essence While studying in bio and physics class (RIP classes) and write because it was Missing from the original serial and viewers were DESPERATE to see it.

How thoughtful is she?

Poor girl, i accused her for copying my book.

So, at last, I'm taking my sorry back from her and also from her readers. Sorry but I'm not SORRY.

And thank you my luby duby readers , my followers and my family of 4.67k for taking a stand for me.

I love you guys and thanks for always supporting me. And sorry for hurting you guys.

Thank you
ShineeSunshine ❤️