0.9

Trigger Warning: Sexual Assault

____________________________________

"Hoy mga gago!" Malakas na sigaw ng isang babae habang nakataas ang gitnang daliri sa ere. Hingal ito at halatang kagagaling lang sa habulan.

"Stop it already. Just calm down." A soft voice said before a pale hand gently pulled the woman's hand with it's middle finger still stuck out to the sky.

"Huwag mo akong pigilan Ally! Binastos ka nga diba?!" Nagpumiglas pa ito sa pagkakahawak ng kaibigan

"Just stop it. You're like a tambay na sa kanto." Another woman said that effectively made the struggling girl stop

"PAKYU MGA MANYAKIS!" Pahabol pa nito sa paalis na pulang Honda Civic type R

Sa loob ng sasakyan, malakas ang halakhakan ng dalawa habang pinaharurot ni Amaya ang sasakyan at ngiting asong binalingan ang kaibigan sa shotgun.

"What doesh it tashte likeeeee?" Lasing nitong tanong sa kasama.

The car nearly swerved on the other lane making the only sane and sober Juniper who's sitting on the backseat forced Amaya's head on the road panicking while her other friend who's seating on the passenger seat laughed merrily completely oblivious of the fact that they were nearly sent to the hospital.

"Goddamn it Amaya! I still have an assignment due tomorrow! I cannot possibly die due to a car crash!" Bulyaw nito sa kaibigan, inwardly, she's shaking her head regretting her decision to accept her friends invitation.

"Luh, si OA."

'Why am I even here?' Juniper asked herself as she think back to the prior events that led to this.

Two hours earlier...

"Sige na Hunyo, pagbigyan mo na kami oh." Pamimilit ni Amaya sa kaibigang busy sa pagtipa sa laptop

"No. I have a lot of things on my plate." Mariing tanggi ni June (Hunyo) sa pamimilit ng kaibigan.

"C'mon man. We'll just be there for a couple of hours, maybe two and then we'll be back home. I assure you. Nakapagpareserve na ako ng table Hunyo. Sa mezzanine 'yon." Pangungumbinsi pa nung isa

"Okay fine. Two hours, and that's that. Wala ng extension and absolutely, no crazy stunts from you two." Buntong-hiningang pagpaunlak ni June sa pamimilit ng mga kaibigan. She massaged her temple as she grabbed whatever clothing looks nice to wear and her friends wait for her outside.

'Ugh, walang tulugan nanaman itong gabing ito for sure.' Isip ng dalaga dahil panigurado'y magbibigay ng quiz ang instructor nito bukas.

"Economics students must be lucky huh?" Inggit na bulong nito sa sarili

As Juniper change her clothes, the two people waiting outside are discussing something seriously.

"Really? After that Jessica Chou wala ng sumunod?" Gulat na tanong ni Amaya sa kausap.

"Yeah, lately I found myself getting bored with people easily. I deleted my bumble and tinder profile you know. It's not that no one could match up to her, it's just that it's so annoying having to talk to someone new again, answering the same questions."

"Sabagay, bakit 'di ka kasi tumulad sa akin Chinggoy? Nasa happy relationship na for three years." Pagyayabang ni Amaya sa kausap

"Bakit kita tutularin Amaya? You damn knew that your crusty ass looking boyfriend is a cheater and he cheated on you twice." The other girl rebutted while rolling her eyes