Author's Note - The Beginning of the End

I do mean the end of the series. Not the End, like the dimension.

Or maybe I do mean the End dimension. I don't even know what I'm saying sometimes.

But this is the beginning of the last book in the trilogy. The beginning of the end.

CUE THE DRAMATIC MUSIC

But ANYWAY... (We don't talk about Bruno)

Welcome to Lost Hearts. Yay, it's here!

Some of the chapters will be EVEN LONGER now, if Last Life wasn't long enough. This will be the longest part of the trilogy, and it will also be the most chaotic. Half of the time I have a character promise something, then completely forget it and do something else, and... you get the idea.

Part of the problem is that it doesn't just take place in one world. In Lost Hearts, we're following Blue and Gem to the Eighth and Ninth Worlds of Hermitcraft, the Empires, and Gateway, which you'll find out more about later. And there might even be some references to other worlds, too, because my cousins watch Dream SMP and they made me.

The short version is, don't be too mad if I miss something.

Also, some characters will be OOC because I don't watch them, I don't know how their personalities work. The Evolutionists especially, because I have never watched Evo and I don't know much about them.

This story will go a little more in depth with the Watchers and Listener. I wish I could do a full backstory for some characters, like Rege (another OC who comes in later), Tango (he's half demon), and Jimmy and Lizzie (the ocean people), but I can't in this story because it centers around Blue, so I might do a separate book of little stories from individual characters. If you want me to do it, please let me know via comments.

Lost Hearts will feature two important events, one that happened (irl) conveniently right as Christmas break started, and one that happened almost exactly a month later. If you know these two events, you sort of maybe know who's going to die. DONT SPOIL IT!😄

If you're new, be sure to check out the first two books of this series, Three Hearts (Part 1) and Broken Hearts (Part 2). Or don't, whatever you want.

Most importantly, enjoy!

- Indigo