𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Please read this before going any further into the story. This story will deal with some dark themes and adult themes, which may be triggering to some people.

And, also, if you don't have a lot of problems with triggers, still read it. In this list, there will be information about the story which will make you understand whether or not this is the story for you.

This story will contain:

• Not a lot of chapters •

This is a short story. It's intended to be posted originally on Tumblr, and that means lesser chapters. It will begin in medias res (middle of the action) and possibly contain 20 chapters.

• Reader Insert •

Written while using the word "you" in narration, and possible short moments of the term "Y/N" (Your name).

Therefore, the female main character DOES NOT, even in smut scenes, have descriptions of race, skin colorhair type/length, or body type.

• SMUT 

Including actual sexinnuendos, jokes, slight mentions, and actions that will lead to it.

• Many Mentions of Alcohol Consumption •

• Mentions of Privileged lives and Characters •

All of the characters are heirs of their parent's money, so you will deal with some privileged mindsets, as well as selfish people.

Stalking 

This theme is very romanticized in this story, but do know that I am not promoting this in any way.

• No Spoilers of "The Batman" Movie •

The story takes place before the story of the movie.

• Not a lot of Batman •

Because this is a Bruce Wayne short story, I struggled to include his second persona. Batman will make appearances, but just know that he won't be very present.

• Popular Tropes •

Such as enemies to lovers, and forbidden love.

And that is it.

This list may go through a few changes while I continue to write the story, but nothing too extreme will change. I really hope you enjoy this story <3