Ch 1: First Adventure

Riolu p.o.v
I woke up to see that I had just hatched out of an egg and found myself all alone.

Crack!

Riolu: "Huh? Where am I? What is this place?"

Riolu p.o.v
I got up and took a look at my surroundings. As my eyes gazed through this strange place, they came across another Pokemon egg; it had orange spots all over it. I inspect the egg out of curiosity.

 I inspect the egg out of curiosity

Riolu: "Hmm... It doesn't look like it's ready to hatch. I wonder who's inside."

BOOM!

Riolu: "Ah!! What was that sound!"

Riolu p.o.v
As I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, I was startled by a big boom; I looked around to see what had caused the noise. I looked above to see that a thunderstorm had begun, and the wind had started to speed up.

Riolu p.o.v
I was so distracted by the thunderstorm that I didn't notice the egg begin to roll down the hill.

Riolu: "Huh? Where's the egg!"

Riolu p.o.v
I looked around to see where the egg had gone; when I looked down the hill, I spotted the egg, and without hesitation, I quickly began running towards the egg. I noticed that the egg was heading for a river with rushing waves. I started to run faster before the egg fell into the river.

Riolu: "Come on, I got you."

Riolu p.o.v
I got close enough to grab it in time before it fell into the river. As I stopped myself from running, I stopped at the river's edge, almost falling in.

Riolu: "Phew, that was close. I should take you somewhere safe before anything else happens."

Riolu p.o.v
I quickly walked far away from the river before something terrible happened again. As I kept walking, looking for a safe place to stay, it started to rain.