Ch 6: Friends?

Raboot's p.o.v
I've been desperately searching for Eldegoss for a while now. The hurricane was becoming worst, the wind was getting more robust, and it was beginning to rain even harder; Riolu was in bad shape but still doing his best, hanging in there.

Raboot: "Come on, where can that cave be!"

Raboot's p.o.v
As if the rain wasn't bad enough, The floor was rumbling. I assumed it was an earthquake, so I looked for a place to take cover. I spotted a burrow nearby and took shelter in it; As I entered the slightly flooded borrow, I sat down on the cold, muddy water and laid Riolu on my lap, holding his head up with my left paw.

Raboot: *sigh* "Please let this end soon. *yawn* I'm so tired... I can't fall asleep yet..."

Raboot's p.o.v
I was too tired to stay awake, so I decided to get comfy. I brought Riolu's head closer to my face and brought his body closer to mine to share my body heat with him. I snuggled Riolu for a few seconds and fell asleep.

Raboot's Dream...

Raboot's p.o.v
As time passed, I woke up feeling sore; I saw that Riolu wasn't sleeping on my lap and was gone. My heart was racing as fast as a flying Pidgeotto. I instantly peeked out of the burrow to see Riolu was out in the hurricane, and I was standing 3 feet away from where I was.

Raboot: "Riolu! What are you doing out here!?"

Riolu: "..."

Raboot's p.o.v
He didn't respond at all. He only turned his head to look at me. He stared at me; I called out to him again.

Raboot: "Riolu, please come back here. It's not safe out here."

Riolu: "..."

Raboot's p.o.v
He looks at the ground as if he is analyzing something. I called out to him once more but was interrupted by him.

Raboot: "Ri-"

Riolu: "Do...Do you feel that? There is some kind of powerful energy underneath the ground.

Raboot: "Energy? Please get back into the burrow, Riolu. I promise I'll keep you safe!"

Riolu: "I know you would, but this is different; I'm afraid it is too late, Raboot."

Raboot's p.o.v
I could feel rumbling coming from the ground; it was another earthquake but stronger; I ran towards Riolu and grabbed his paw to bring him into the burrow.

Raboot: "RIOLU, LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!!!"

Raboot's p.o.v
As I pulled Riolu, he didn't move forward.

Riolu: "Uh..."

Raboot: "What are you doing!? Come on!"

Raboot's p.o.v
Riolu began to cry as if he had done something wrong.

Raboot: "R-Riolu, I'm sorry, but p-please let's go. It's not safe out here; I don't want you to get hurt."

Riolu: *sobbing* "I-Its not you, Raboot. It's that I-I can't."

Raboot: "What do you mean you can't!?"

Riolu: "I can't move." *sniff*

Raboot: "What do you mean?!"

Raboot's p.o.v
I grab Riolu by his paws and pull, but he won't move. Something is keeping Riolu in place, forcing him to stay where he's standing; The earthquake became more violent that the ground where Riolu was standing began to crack open, and a red light shot out from the floor.
And If I don't get Riolu away from here, he will fall into the red light; I desperately start pushing him, trying to get him to move, but he won't move an inch. I kneeled and laid my head on Riolu's bruised chest and began to cry, accepting defeat.