Chapter 3

Justice P.O.V

Chris was acting so weird with me today when we got home. Its making me feel like he don't love me no more. He's been acting weird... London's been acting weird around Chris and not me. I think my family is literally falling apart.

I need a day where I can just relax and not think about nothing. With no one around.

If y'all was wondering, Chris and I thought it would be better if we didn't have a traditional wedding, as to the Bride and Groom don't have a bachelor party and we actually can see each other before the wedding. We think of it better that way.

When Chris parked and I got out my car, he said goodnight and ran into the house. I wanted to just to ask him what's wrong but... Its too much and I got a wedding tomorrow.

I cooked dinner for London, wherever she is, took a shower, changed my clothes, brushed my teeth, and went to bed where I found Chris sleep turned over to the other side not looking at me. He usually face me and we cuddle.

My life is falling apart and no one see's it.

I just got comfortable in bed on my back. I started to think about all the things that have happened to me my whole entire life. From Chris, my ex, To having London, to the wedding the first time (read the first story), to my wedding tomorrow, to Rihanna, the kidnappings, everything.

By the time a was finished, I didn't even know I was crying. I wasn't that loud because Chris would have woke up by now. I wish he did tho. I just fell asleep crying my heart out like no one could here me. I'm taking that trip right after my honeymoon, I'm going on a getaway, and I know just the plan to.

London P.O.V

When I got finished in the kitchen and finished eating my pizza, I started to think about all the things that's been going on in my life. I just cryed it all out. Then a thought about something that helps my all the time.

Cutting.

I know this don't help my situation in anyway, its just there. To be honest. I want my parents to notice me. More often then I want them to. But everyone can't get what they want... Even if they are rich and famous.

I walked over to the bathroom. Feeling as tho I getting tired of this. Like its too much...

I bent down and opened the drawer and digged under the things I had in there. I Grabbed my angel and sat on the floor covering the door so no one don't catch me doing this.

"I hope everything goes good this time." I whispered as I slit the first line onto my left arm. Then the next.

Then the next.

Then the next.

Then the next.

And before I knew it, I was crying on the floor sliting without counting. Things was starting to get blurry and get fuzzy. But at the time, I wanted all my pain to go away.

And with the last slit on my arm, I past out.