Prologe

Well hay guys! Updating. Sorry

++++++

Chris, London, and Me all walked out of the hospital happier than Pharrell Williams. We were just laughing, smiling, and talking. The rest of the family went home.

Before we left, that doctor that was treating Chris, pulled me to the side and told me about the meds he has to take every time he's in the studio. Just in case it gets to hot.

"Before you go, can I have your number?" I looked him up and down in my big wedding dress and walked away.

But when I was about to walk away, he slapped my butt. That was a que to slap him back. So that's what I did. High 5 in the face.

He ran away while he was getting laughed by his work people.

When I turned around, there was a fuming Chris. I just face him the ' don't play with me' face. He just rolled his eyes and smiled again.

"London! Can you go in the car we'll be there in one minute." He said. "OK." She hopped in the car, waiting for us.

"Yes, bay. Is there any problems?" I said with a confused look. Well I anit do it this time. I just hope it's not about Doc back there.

Last time he said those words was when I was 13. He just wanted to know what I wanted for my birthday. That was it.

"Well, we still didn't finish the wedding and that dress can't be worn for much longer ..." he said with a Flirty look in his eyes. And I'm about to get married to this.

If he was thinking about s*x, then why don't he just ask.

"You eying my body?" I said sexily. I was trying all my might not to laugh.

"And if Im not?" Chris said with a cocky look on his face.

"Well, call the rest of the family back to place." His eyes lit up like LD lights. "Don't get your panties in a twist."

$BACK AT THE PLACE$

We got the people back to there seats and they were quiet, once again.

"OK. Welcome back. Sorry for the miss understanding. It's been Cleared now." The priest started. "So once again, is there anyone who think that this lovely couple shouldn't get married, say so?" Everyone looked around. Everyone. I didn't see Wayne.

I guess Chris didn't tell him..

"Without further ado, let us began." He said rising them like he just was in 'Game of the Thrones'.

" We all come here in holy-"

" Yo! Just kiss the bride!" I think I heard Tyler the Creator yell. Should of known...

"Well then, YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE!" The priest yelled, making me and Chris jump.

Chris and I slipped the rings onto each others hands. There were crowds of people cheering.

And there my friend, was a beautiful wedding and end brought to come.