Chapter 2

→CHRIS P.O.V.←

After London told me about how she liked me, I just couldn't do it. She was my daughter. I tasked her so, I'm just confused. I went to the only person I could get this type of stuff out about.

Sevyn Streeter.

She's been by my side for a long time. From when I first became her mentor to now. We've never did anything... sexual. She comes to me for advice, I go to her. We keep it to our selves.

I pulled up to her mansion she bought from her new founded fame. She's so independent.

Before I could even knock on the door, she done already seen me.

"CHRISSY!"

And with that we end up on the ground.

"SEVYN!"

We had this close relationship every since I started to teach her how to be famous. She was a natural at singing at first, but when she started to dout herself about singing, I showed her all the fan she had on instagram, twitter, fan pages on facebook, vine, and more. She stop douting now that i showed her.

We smiled and laughed as we got off the floor, then, walked inside of Sevyn's house. She though that since she was going to be living alone, she doesn't need a mansion. And she was right.

She didn't.

"So why'd you come over, Chrissy?" She said while smiling.

She's so bea-

Chris! Stop! Your married! I yelled to myself.

"Well thing at home seems to not be going good. I just found out that my granddaughter fell in love with me somewhere down the road. I mean I watched her grow up from baby to child to a women. I changed her pamper, did her hair, bought her clothes, gave her roof and a room. That is my pride and joy! I don't know what im gonna do!" I said looking at the floor in the living room floor. This is just getting to much for me.

If i was to tell Justice about the whole situation, she would brake the training wheels off of her. I really like seeing kids get beat. That aint me.

"Chris, I don't got no kids or have I ever been put in your place, but I do know that try to talk to her bout it. She probably has feelings for you as her father. She's confused. But do it tomorrow when you guys are alone cause if this got out to Justice, y'all are going to need justice for London. " she said laughing at her joke. I don't know why, but I think she's right. she's always right.

" Thanks Sevyn. You just helped me with my problems, so I'm going to help you. Got any problems? " I said trying to sound like a therapist. She laughed at my attempt though.

" Well doc, I actually do. Well remember Kaden? My boyfriend I told you about? " she asked. " Yes. "

"Yeah. Well found out last night, he was cheating on me with my cousin. I always knew she was a hoe, but tryed to keep him away from her. But, "she paused.

"I founded out he took her number out my phone and called her. She and him texted every night. I seen the messages. I should of just broken up with him sooner. Oh, and guess what? He hit me when I questioned him about it. I should of just let it go. The only reason Im not crying is because I'm better than that. " By the time she was done with the story, I attacked her by kissing her. her lips were so soft. I turned my phone off while still kissing her.

I forgot about her situation, Justice, and London. I just kissed. I picked Sevyn up, and took her up to her room. I put her on the bed and we did something I regret doing something to hurt Justice. Cheat.

After I got finished with Sevyn, I got in my car and drive off. When I was driving I was thinking about tomorrow.

My wedding day.

Justice ongoing to be pissed when she find out I Cheated. Why would I cheat on Justice. She was loyal to me and cared for me when my career hit a ruff patch when I started to drink in 09' when I think I found Rhianna. Then I remembered that I left a note for London so I didn't have to talk to her face to face.

As I turned the corner to the street I live on I look in the side view mirror on my side, I saw Justice behind me. She looked into the mirror and waved.

I can't believe I cheated on her.

I stuck my hand out the window and waved. I heard her laugh as I pulled into the driveway. I turned my car off and waited for Justice to get out her car and we kissed.

I grabbed my keys and walked in the house to see Chris walk in. "Goodnight. I'm going to bed. "

I waited for Justice and went to sleep when she did.