Chapter five - A thousand doors

I walk around the black square area I find myself in. The floor is cold just like in that white space, but that doesn't bother me. This place is... Creepy...

It's like a black version of white space, but with a thousand doors scattered around the area. I know what I should do to get out of here! A knife! I try looking around the area for a knife however I cannot find one. Surely there has to be a knife in this eerie place. Right? I mean... It's my only hope on getting out of here. In front of me I see a key. Grabbing the key I feel the cold sensation of the metal. It gives me chills. 

As I open one of the doors I get greeted with an unpleasant glitchy area. There are some black figures around here, but all they do is stare at me. The static going on in the background is making my head hurt, but as I go walk my way around I see another key. Grabbing it I assume It's meant for other rooms. I run out of the area and close the black door behind me. The key almost slips out of my sweaty hands, but I manage to hold on to it.

As I enter the next room I get greeted with a familiar looking place. It looks like the town I live in, but everything is distorted and the houses are completely the same just repeating on and on as I go deeper into the place. I found statues of religious figures scattered around the place. It feels like as though they are judging me...

I grab the key and exit the area hopping into the next place....

The next place is... Well.... It has almost nothing in it. Just a pitch black place. Soon enough I see a light switch turn on revealing the content of the area. I get presented with a butler with a cat head and a black cat looking identical to MEWO lying on the table.

I go towards the butler. He speaks in broken words yet I can still understand what he is saying. "waiting for something to happen?" As I turn away from him and approach MEWO I can still feel his cold stare pierce through me. I shiver. Taking the knife I turn to MEWO. MEWO looks at me. Her eyes filled with desperation thus she does not understand what is going on. I decide to follow my first instinct and cut open MEWO.

As I drag the knife across her back blood is constantly spilling making me feel slightly sick yet sad. MEWO's eyes are blank as for her face. No expression to be seen. Each second that passes I can get a closer look at MEWO's organs. I quickly look away. What the hell have I done? MEWO is my cat. We all love her. Even if I only killed her in my own thoughts I must be one sick person to even think about MEWO dying. 

I point the knife towards my stomach and stab it in. Blood spills to the ground yet I don't feel any pain whatsoever. I pull the knife out and drop it on the floor. I take the key and exit leaving a bloody trail as I leave the room.

Opening once again another room I get greeted with a glitchy mirror of the dreamworld. everything is pink and purple as usual, but the trees are deformed and distorted. Though my messy trail of blood ruined the cute and pink aesthetic of the place I still go deeper into the forest until I reach the playground. I see my friends AUBREY and KEL. "Oh, LoOk, AuBrEy! ItS oMaRi!" Again with the stupid name... "Oh, It ReAlLy Is, KeL!" I take the key and run off as quickly as possible. Suddenly feel a tight grab on my shirt and slowly look behind. I see AUBREY with a clod expression on her face. Her goofy tone from before has completely changed. 

"You aren't going anywhere... OMARI..." I see her pulling out a knife and putting it to my neck. i can feel it piercing through my skin. "Ah... I see.... You've got quite the wound in your tummy... OMARI is quite the silly one don't you think so, KEL?" They both giggle. KEL pushes me to the ground as he holds my head. A burning warmth rushes through my body once again. Aubrey then stabs my left eye.

I don't feel anything yet I still feel unnerved. I kick KEL and push AUBREY to the ground from the behind. "W-What is wrong with you?" I run off as I can hear them running after me. They're footsteps getting closer. The moment they try to jump on me I close the door and run to the next one as soon as possible. Opening the door I get greeted with a Red and black version of the forest we used to play in with weird polaroids scattered around. Picking the first one up I see A picture of an argument. I see me and sunny standing near the staircase.

Taking the photo I take a look at the next one. Here SUNNY  tries to run away durning our fight while I was blocking his path. 

The next photo revealed me pushing SUNNY down a flight of stairs. I can feel shills run down my spine as the warm wind from the area disappears again. The sky becomes darker. I take a deep breath and look for the next one. The next photo seems to be me rushing down the stairs though the next one reveals SUNNY's dead body on the crushed violin. I could see scratches, bruises and even some blood. Though the picture was mono I could still feel some more colour being shown to the image as I remember...

I hold onto the next one showing me carrying his supposedly dead body up stairs. It's almost as if the image Itself is starting to feel like the weight of SUNNY as I start to remember. I take the next one. It seems to show me trying to talk to him while his dead body lyes on the bed. The more I look at the photo the more I can feel whispers from what I said...I think I am starting to remember.... I hold on to this one tightly and take the other one. It shows a pair of unknown hands trying to comfort me as I break down in tears. The more I hold onto the photo the more I can feel the touch of those hands.....I am....remembering....

Taking the next one shows an image of me carrying his body down stairs. It's a simple image, but I can feel the warmth of SUNNY's body in my hands. I think I..... might remember.... Next Image shows HERO with a rope in his hands guiding me to some place. Could it be... The treehouse...? Grabbing the next one I can see an image of a rope on the grass. Nothing much there. As I take another I can see the rope being tied to a tree. But the next one.....

I can see feet hanging from nowhere. they look a lot like SUNNY's feet. I know I rather should just stop making me even more uncomfortable, but I don't care. I take the last photo and see SUNNY's hanging body. I drop the image and fall to the ground. The moment I look back at it SUNNY  forms into some kind of creature. A creature that seems almost identical to the one that showed up in my house. Looking back at the image the third time nothing else, but a black void is in it. 

As I reach a specific big tree i see his hanging body. Below him is some kind of dark photo album. There is a little note left on it. "This album belongs to BASIL. Don't do anything bad to it. -HERO" the note was left from HERO. I place all of the pictures in order. The more I put the more I can remember....

Wait.....

I....

Remember!