Time For Dinner and A Reunion In The Walls

Hi, quick A/N: If you see words that are both Bold and in Regular font, it means it is being said in the film and in sync with a character watching the film. (The word will look like this. Mamá )

Hope you all enjoy this chapter!!

🐞🦋🌷LilyofHappiness

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The family were waiting for the next part and though they already knew what was going to happen, they still felt like something had happened to Mira that moment and that they should know about it. Soon the film started playing and they could only sit while secretly glance at Mira who had been awfully quiet.

Mira knew her family was looking at her, but she just ignored it. Right know, she was busy dealing with her inner feelings and mentally beating herself up. She couldn't believe she had nearly told everyone about the incident.  The incident that she mentioned when she told everyone that it wasn't the first time someone had left her behind. But she supposed it would have come out sooner or later.

But she still couldn't believe she had to say it at a time like that, at a time where they were already seeing the past! But, one thing was certain, there was noting to be done now. She would have to wait until the end. As she watch the next part of the film play, she hoped things would work out in the end.

*The scene cuts to where it left off and now everyone is at the dining table while Abuela talks about how the arranged marriage will be beneficial for their home with Mariano's mother*

Abuela: "The Guzmáns and the Madrigals together will be so good for the Encanto."

Señora Guzmáns: "Yes, then let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster."

At this, Bruno seemed absolutely ready to start a war. "SHE JINXED IT! I KNEW WE COULD NEVER TRUST THOSE GUZMÁNS!" he shouted before being pulled back to his seat by Julieta and Pepa. While everyone found that a tiny bit funny, they didn't seem to find the concentration to laugh as they were all to busy watching the film.

*Abuela then made a toast while raising her glass*

Abuela: "To a perfect night. Salud."

*Everyone then raises their glass to finish the toast and to eat*

Everyone: "Salud!"

*While everyone was eating, Dolores and Mira were having an intense staring contest. Mira knew that should she look away, Dolores would break and tell someone, while everyone kept eating, it was clear by Dolores's whimpering that she was struggling. Suddenly, the little competition was interrupted by Mariano*

Mariano: "Avocado?"

*When Mariano putted the bowl of avocado in front of Mira's face, it broke the contact. Mira quickly moved the bowl, only to gasp as she saw  Dolores whispering to Camilo. They could only hear her mentioning Bruno's vision then it appeared  that Camilo was chocking on his own air. His face seemed to shift from Mira to Bruno, before making a deformed shape of his own face, shocking everyone, but Abuela distracted Mariano's mother by pouring her a drink*

Antonio couldn't help but chuckle at the face Camilo made, but it was also to calm his own nerves. He already knew what was going to happen, he was there, so was everyone else.

* Félix who was drinking whine, turned to Camilo to remind him of his rude face*

Félix: "Camilo, fix your face"

*When Camilo's face turned to normal, his eyes caught Mira, who then tried to stare him down to, but was yet again interrupted by Isabella*

Isabella: "Water?"