Let's Make It Right

A/N: This chapter will be in 3rdPOV and it won't have the characters talking much. It will also be split into some parts. Still hope you all enjoy it! 🐞🦋🌺𝓛𝓲𝓵𝔂𝓸𝓯𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

To say she was crying before, Mira was a flood right now along with her friends. They had entered the nursery a few hours ago where they had just sobbed. Mira was sitting next to Andres and María and Pablo were next to her. Mira had just explained the whole watching the past, along with Casita's present to her and Antonio. The whole thing seemed unbelievable, but María Andres and Pablo believed her. She was a non-magical family member who lived in a magical house. Sometimes things that might be unbelievable are true.

But there was something Mira wanted to know more than anything. "Are- are you all r-real?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper and cracking. This made them all jump back in shock as they let her continue. "Or is this just my mind playing tricks on me again". Pablo got up first before he embraced Mira while the others followed. "Yeah, Mira we're real," he said. Mira smiled but then asked her the next question. "How are all of you???" she didn't need to finish the question when suddenly María leaped forward and embraced her friends while sobbing.

While the boys were still frozen in shock, Mira wasted no time hugging the sobbing girl back. María's eyes were filled with guilt before she started staking with a cracked voice." M-Mira... I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened to me, but once I jumped something snapped when I grabbed a rock. We never meant to leave you like that!" she sobbed once more, clearly heartbroken. Pablo decided to take things up for María. "Mira, we did fall, well, we did jump off the cliff... And I guess we should be dead since it's impossible to survive that... Anyway, somewhere in the fall, we all snapped back to reality and we were fine with dying after what we did to you. But then our necklaces..." Pablo trailed off as he took out his identical heart-shaped necklace before continuing. "All of our necklaces just started glowing. They made a shield and helped us land. Then it sorta activated a map to show us that we were miles away from the cliff and the Encanto. It took us this long to finally find a way back... But that still doesn't give us any right to be here. If you want us all gone, just tell us and you'll never have to see us again." he finished. Both María and Andres seemed to agree with them, but Mira ran toward Pablo to hug him. 

Mira decided to let her emotions out. "I forgave you guys the second you all jumped. I thought I had to leave just to find all of you again... But in the end, you all came back..." Mira's eyes glasses over again, which Andres noticed quickly. "What is it?" he asked softly. Mira then explained her decision to her friends along with what she said to her family. Everyone seemed too shocked to speak, but María spoke first. "I guess we all were just overwhelmed huh?" she whispered. The others nodded before Andres turned to Mira. "So... Does this mean we're all still best friends," he asked her hoping that was the case. Mira smiled and nodded before they all had a group hug.

Mira, María, Andres, and Pablo were all happy to see each other when Casita's tiles moved again. Mira's eyes seemed to widen as she nodded in understatement while also looking shocked. "Yeah... OK? But... Really?! I never knew that..." Mira trailed off before turning to look at her friends. "Casita just told me... that if you all leave the Encanto, the necklaces are the way for us to find each other." she whispered. Everyone else looked shocked. Sure, a magic necklace might be able to save a life, but there must be some limits? Right?

Casita didn't seem to notice their disbelief expressions as he continued to give instructions. Mira only nodded while her eyes got even wider. "You guys remember our motto... Right?" she asked. They all nodded. How could they forget it? Mira smiled slightly before continuing. "Well, we have to say it together for it to work and we have to hold hands.