Bruno's Vision

Everyone had settled in. They were all nervous to see what Bruno's vision told Mira to do. They were worried. What if she was sent to fight someone, or kill, or... No they couldn't think that. They just had to wait and watch, then they would have the answers. Suddenly the screen unpaused the film.

*The scene cuts to the Coffee kid playing with a ball. But then he noticed a girl staring at Casita, which he does as well. The Children stared at the darkened house and the clouds that seemed to be gathering. This greatly frightens the children before they ran away.*

Everyone felt a pang of sympathy for the children After all, the children of the village had always been told that Casita was a heaven. But right now, it looked like a nightmare.

* The scene the cuts to the family where Abuela and the adults are talking*

Abuela: "You should have told me the second you saw the vision. Think of the family."

"Aye Augustín, you were thinking of the family. I was only thinking of myself." Abuela said guiltily. Augustín just smiled at his mother - in - law to reassure her.

*As Augustn tries to defend himself, Julieta walked over to his side*

Agustín: "I was thinking of my daughter."

"Thank you Papá, you're the greatest Papá ever!" Mira exclaimed before running over and giving Augustín a fierce hug! Augustín just chuckled as he hugged her back before Mira went back to her seat.

*Soon snow comes in carried on the wind and Abuela knows what it means before turning to an off-screen Pepa*

Abuela: "Pepa, calm down"

*The scene shows a shivering Pepa and Félix. Pepa has a snow cloud while Félix is using a hat to shoo the cloud away.*

Pepa: "I'm doing my best."

*Félix also tried to defend his wife*

Félix: "Yes"

Pepa: "You're lucky it's not a hurricane."

*Félix's hat gets blown away by the strong gust of wind caused by Pepa's frustration*

Everyone only laughed a bit. There was too much tension in the air for them. Pepa had even started a flurry of snowflakes, but no one cared. They were all worried about Mira.

*The scene changes back back to Mirabel's parents, who are again trying to defend her*

Julieta: "Mamá, you've always been too hard on Mirabel."

True. That was anyone could think of. Abuela had always been hard on Mira, but so was everyone else. They had always been expecting towards her. This was a mistake they all wanted to fix.

*Soon another crack spreads a bit*

Abuela: "Look around. We must protect our family, our encanto. We cannot lose our home."

"Oh, Mirabel... I'm so sorry. I only cared about our home back then... But today, I want you to know, I love you and our familia. I hope you know that..." Abuela trailed off, unable to meet anyone's eyes. But Mira got up and hugged her. "It's OK Abuela." she said softly. "I love you too." Mira then went back to her seat.