Intro: Teaser

Tired, worn-out, and on the verge of breaking down. My head pounding as my stress levels began to creep.
Phase 1.
I slammed my homework aside on the bed. Taking a deep breath as I let everyone and everything go.
Habits..
Goose bumps trailed along my arms, my finger tips dragging along my thighs. It was the way he looked at me, his smile, that Cologne he always wears..
Exhale.
There's a test tomorrow and I haven't studied a thing. Flipping from under the covers I gathered myself, placing my homework in my lap, I rushed to study fiercely. Flipping through pages of my text book, I noticed a quote "Either be your self or your life will be shit." It took me by surprise. Things like these are "usually said to be true" you know, but hey.
I moved past that page then continued to study until the hour. It was already late. "12:07am ..I can do one more hour...." I told myself, glancing at my phone as I tried to stay awake. It's 3am and I was still studying. I looked at my phone..."3:19am...crap I only have 3 hours to sleep" I hissed to myself. I packed everything away and went to bed.

~
[Nextday-Friday]

My boyfriend Hoseok came over to me in the hall and patted my back. "Congrats" he chimed as he handed back my test. What do you know, another A. I'm not surprised.
"Thanks hoseok." I chimed as he gave me a hug.
"We have hall duty today." Hoseok said as he pulled back from the hug.

I gave him a sigh. "Gee..really? " I said bluntly.

"Yeah, I'll see you after school k.? " He chimed. He kissed my forehead then walked away.

Hoseok and I been bestfriends since first grade and have been dating for six months now. We're even on the student council team together. Hoseok is a nice guy and all...but I still feel there's things about him I don't know. For us to be so close..we seem so distant..
~
During lunch I went on patrol for my hall duty. "Hall duty" consist of checking the halls also checking inside the school gates during your shift. I finished checking the halls and decided to do my gate duty. Out standing by the gate, this Macho MC Nacho guy" taller than me, was the so called "cool guy" in school.
Kim Taehyung.
He was arguing with some fleezy, or at least that's what it looked like to me. As I got closer to him and the girl, she stormed off and he was left annoyed. ERROR ERROR ERROR!!
Okay this is where I messed up, alright? This is where I should have took my little "smart"ass back inside and everything would have been fine. But no..I just have to nag and to but most "smart asses" do.
RIGHT.

"Hey, I don't want to bother but, you can't be out here...school already started and you shouldn't get in trouble by the principle." I told him.

Taehyung just waved his hands and ruffled his hair. "bug off." he spat. Taehyung dug into his pocket then stuffed his mouth with a lollipop. "oh wait, and you need to button the the top of your uniform..And your tie is a bit off...its a dress code error on page 56." I hissed. Taehyung looked at me like I was "slow" then stormed into the school. I was just trying to help the poor kid from getting expelled.I didn't think he'd be that rude. cheesh.
~
I was in the middle of doing my second hall shift during my prep. I was just about to turn the corner to go into my class when BAAM. Everything went black and before I knew it I was being pinned against the wall. It was Taehyung again and for the very first time my heart skipped a beat.

"What is this feeling ?"

Taehyung looked deep into my eyes then smirked "what do you want? What's your goal?" He spat. I looked at him confused. "what do you mean?" I asked him. He lifted my chin.

"What it to ya? You like me or sum'tn? You came to confess? Oh wait I get it...you want to hook up is that right?" He said in a cocky tone as he scanned my body.
Cherry..
I looked at his eyes, then his lips. I didn't mean to, it just sort-of happened. "what? No!! I was going to class." I panicked. Why is he still pinning me against the wall. This is awkward. "um....I have to get to class...." I told him. He moved in closer and continued to stare at me. Taehyung reached into his pocket. I then felt his hand go into my left butt pocket before he ran his hands through his hair then walked away. I reached in my pocket and pulled a lollipop. Are you serious? A lollipop? As I was analyzing the lollipop It was suddenly snatched away.
"Ehem, What was that about?" Hoseok asked me. I could feel his eyes piercing my soul. "Um...Don't know actually I'm pretty confused my self." I hissed. Hoseok chucked the lollipop In the trash.
"I don't like that. Come on let's go." Hoseok hissed as he grabbed my hand and took me to class.
Just what the hell happened just now? I'm so confused.