New Cycle

[Next Week]

Remember that "black sports bag" I mentioned before? Hoseok still carries it around...everyday. I have no idea of what's in it still.
Everytime hoseok is late to class he carries that bag. Why? I'm not sure yet. Since hoseok moved his seat back next to me, I'm at an advantage. I decided to peek while he's in the bathroom.
"What's that?" Its dark(in the bag) so I decided to pull out what ever was in his bag. Its cold and long. When I took it out it was a baseball bat. I slid the bat back into the bag the same slick way I took it out. "What are you doing?" Hoseok spat as he hovered over me from behind. "ERM...just looking" I replied. Hoseok went back to his seat. "You're weird " he chimed with a smile.
I never would have guessed he was into baseball..I mean it's so not like him. Wait....if he's in a sport that means I can go to his games and we can be like a real highschool couple. Jdhshsjsjababzhjz
I turned to hoseok. "So....do you like practice or anything?" The dumbest question....really..did I really have to ask that? "Yeah, we have practice today after school , wana come? " he asked.
~
[4:30 practice time]

Its mid April now, spring. Flowers are blooming and the icky bugs are out not to mention my worst enemy, My ALLERGIES! BLEH.
I arrived at the field ten minutes earlier then when practice starts. I wasn't the only one. There were other girls waiting on the bleachers.
Where do I even fit in with this crowd? Tall model like girls who wear tons of make up, hair curled while im here with lip gloss, eyeliner/mascara and a ponytale.
More people soon arrived and filled in the bleachers. It became crowded and hot. Finally the team walked out onto the field and I was on the hunt for Hoseok. I looked and looked and finally I found him #24.
Hoseok scanned the crowed. When he finally found me he gave me a soft smile then waved. Shocked,I waved back but it seems I wasn't the only one. Next to me a group of girls began to gossip... I only listened.

G1: oh em gee. Did that just happen?

G2: I think so! Omg

G3: He's so hot omg who is he! He's
new to the team I herd.

G1: I know!! I can't believe he(hoseok)
waved at me. His name is Hoseok !

G2: omg the one in your prep?

G1: Yeah that's him ! Isn't he so cute !

G2: That's him!? From the way you described him...omg I didn't think he would be that H.O.T. HOT !

G3: Does he have a gf ? You should date him!

G1: I don't think he does since he told me he used to be in with Sc. Yeno, if he was in the Sc he would have to keep good grades, doubt he wouldve had time to date. Plus, don't you think his standards are high? Look at him.

G2: GO FOR HIM!

G1: Wana know something cool about him? *smirks* I herd from my guy friend that hoseok has a super cool tattoo but covers it up with compression shirts. Personally,I never saw it but I wouldn't mind taking a peek.

G3: really? A tattoo? He must be a
cocky guy then.

G1: Not at all, he's so nice~
~
I could feel my blood boiling. That's my boyfriend, My BOYFRIEND they are talking about. Hoseok. Wait why the heck am I mad? Its not like they can get him anyway. Hmpf. He's mine. I had a random outburst of laughter. I guess I was laughing at the fact I got jealous over nothing. Suddenly I made eye contact with one of the girls. I froze. They come over to me.
G1: Hey, aren't you on the SC?

Me: sorry I'm not, I quit.

G1: oh..well did you or do you know that guy over there #24 by chance? His name is hoseok.

Me: *forces a smile* yeah! I've know him for a while.

G1: Really! I'm super jelly that you're so close with him. He seems so cool-

Me: He's not, he's just a book eating
W O R M.

G1: EH-*taken by surprise* well...do you think if I was to confess he would say yes to me? I mean you know him more than me.

Me: *plays dumb* Hm..I'm not sure. I thought he had a Gf.

G1: I was told by my guy friend,*points at #6* that hoseok was single..

Me: oh really? My mistake *smiles * Good luck with that ~

G1: Thank you~,wish me luck~
~

I was on the verge if exploding but I didnt. I knew that If I did itll all end in a tragity.
I felt a tug on my head as my hair fell onto my shoulders.
"what the heck" I spat as I looked over my right. I saw no one. When I looked to my left five boney fingers waved at me. "Annyeong" Taehyung chimed. "Oh hi" I said in relief.
"Give me my hair tie. I need it ~" I whined. "No, you literally stand out because of this" Taehyung spat as he waved the hair tie in my face. I punched Taehyung dead in the chest making him pile on the railing. I then snatched my hair tie back. As I was putting my hair back into a ponytail Taehyung held onto two strands of hair. "Altealst keep these out" he spat. I scoffed then placed the two behind my ears. Looking out in to the field I pointed hoseok out. "He's pretty good huh~" I chimed. "I can play better" taehyung hissed.
As we watched hoseok, I admired how handsome and cool he really was out on the field. Also how cute he looks in the uniform.
The air become alittle thick from the dirt that had been kicked up and I started to sneeze. "You okay?" Taehyung asked me. "Yeah I'm ok. Its just my allergies...I'll be fine" I chimed. When the sneezing stopped I went back to looking at hoseok.
~
I over herd the girls next to me once again. They were still trying to encourage the one girl to confess after the game. Taehyung looked at me with a grin. "You're mad" "I am not" "You are so~ its all over your face. You want me to go say something to them?" Tae asked. I shook my head. "No, its only a confession tae, leave the girl alon-" I began to feel light headed...almost as if I was going to fall just then. Taehyung grabed hold of my shoulders, holding me up. "Why don't you sit. " taehyung told me. I pushed him off and ignored him " I'm fine..it just got really hot just now.." I told him.
Taehyung gave me an uneasy look as he watched my face become pale and full with sweat. "I'll be back, I'm going to get you a water. " he said. " thanks tae~" I chimed as I began to fan my self.
It was hoseok's turn again. I was calling for him and waving at him. When hoseok waved back at me...everything became blank. Everything was black and I was out cold. I fainted. Hoseok saw me go down, he dropped his bat and ran off to me. Pushing through the people who surrounded me, hoseok finally got to me and picked me up bridal style.
On his way down the bleachers he was stoped by Taehyung. Taehyung was stunned and couldn't help but to look at me. "..what's going on?* Taehyung asked. Hoseok adjusted me in his arms. "She just fainted. I'm taking her home.." Hoseok hissed. Taehyung nodded then handed hoseok the waterbottle he got for me. "Its hers.."