D-8

Sweet.
Sweet.
Sweet...
Chocolate, caramel, strawberries, there's candy too.I want it. I want it all. 
My hands reached before me grabbing everything it could. Grabbing a sample of everything there were. I wanted all of it.

"More.. more...feed me more. Please..."

Drooling dripping from the sides of my mouth, I squirmed while reaching for the last strawberry. "almost there" I mumbled. The strawberry was so close yet so far. Every time I reached for it, it moved away. Reaching one last time, I manage to grab the strawberry. Slipping from my hands, I jumped after it, only to find my self facing the flat on the  floor Id thought had been the soft fluffy cloud from my dream.
Tangled in my blankets I sat up and thought to my self. "...Did I really just dream about food!?!?"
I put on a change of clothes and headed out the house. "Sunny-ah where are you going?" Eomma asked me. *Sunny=family nickname*

"...to pick up some snacks.I'll be right back!! " I chimed.

~

I walked aisle to aisle and filled my hands with every sweet I could find. I guess my period is coming soon, its probably why I'm craving these sweets. It happens all the time...but I never craved them so much to make me dream of them until now.
Walking past the beverage section I saw my favorite drink. Wiggling my fingers I managed to grab the drink I wanted. As I headed towards the counter to pay for my stuff, I could feel the juice slipping from my fingers. "oh nono..." I whispered as I began to speed walk.
Everything...I mean Everything fell to the floor, including my self. I don't know what hit me. I gathered all the the stuff I had and put it into a pile.  When I stood up there he was, sucking on a lollipop. "So, are you going to say sorry or are you gonna just gaze at me?" he(Taehyung) hissed.